PDA

View Full Version : How can I copy Mini disc to CD?

BoPeep
19-01-2014, 19:18
Does anyone know someone who can transfer mini discs to CD? Its time to get updated! Any idea how much it costs?

Thanks

UKmember
23-01-2014, 00:08
Try these that I have come across for you, not sure how much they would charge but worth emailing.
http://www.vinyltodigital.co.uk/audio/mini-disk-to-cd.html

jack oakley
23-01-2014, 00:35
Download 2 free programs from the NCH download site, ( www.nch.com.au or google NCH recorder), one, Audacity recording program and two, Express Burn program. Connect your mini disk to your computer via your headphone or line out socket on your mini disk player into your mike in or line in socket on your computer. The Audacity program will record the content of your mini disk and the Express Burn program will burn it to CD if your computer has a CD recorder built in. The Audacity program has a realm of tool assessories to edit, change key, and determine the quality and format of your recordings, use the 'export' section in the 'file menu' and save the recording to your library then copy and paste your recording to the Express Burn program.

Twang
24-03-2014, 03:14
If you haven't sorted this, contact me and I'll do it for you.

grumps
24-03-2014, 15:22
Just to say using cd`s is not a good idea they are prone to skipping etc. Probably better to convert to mp3 and use a laptop, iphone or mp3 player or similar. You can use the method mentioned above.

John_Graydon
24-03-2014, 19:39
Jack is spot on with his reply. Mp3 the way forward as suggested for further archives.

Twang
24-03-2014, 21:22
Is this for listening to, or performance?