PDA

View Full Version : Other Is Los Tarajales beach going to be improved?

essexeddie
22-01-2014, 17:23
Is this beach finally going to get a refit as advertised in the papers or will the money be spent elsewhere as before.
12million euros to be spent within the next two years on this beach. Now how many times have we heard that.
New beach with facilities, don't hold your breath.:wow:
Hope I'm wrong.

norjac
22-01-2014, 18:20
Is this beach finally going to get a refit as advertised in the papers or will the money be spent elsewhere as before.
12million euros to be spent within the next two years on this beach. Now how many times have we heard that.
Hope I'm wrong.

Same here. Los Cristianos is the poor relation to las Americas. This is a lovely part of the coast and a new beach here would be lovely, but like the trainline through Guaza mountain I think it is pie in the sky. Does anything ever get done to improve tourist facilities hered, if I have missed something let me know.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hope I'm wrong.

Same here. Los Cristianos is the poor relation to las Americas. This is a lovely part of the coast and a new beach here would be lovely, but like the trainline through Guaza mountain I think it is pie in the sky. Does anything ever get done to improve tourist facilities here, if I have missed something let me know.

murph
24-01-2014, 21:54
This has been promised for years, lets hope its true this time

http://www.canarianweekly.com/cabildo-dishes-30m-enhance-top-tourist-areas/

essexeddie
25-01-2014, 19:29
This has been promised for years, lets hope its true this time

http://www.canarianweekly.com/cabildo-dishes-30m-enhance-top-tourist-areas/

I hope so to.