PDA

View Full Version : Rumours are rife that the beheading murderer has escaped.

penelope pitstop
30-05-2011, 21:19
We are all hoping that the rumours that the beheading murderer has escaped, hopefully they are only horrible rumours.

penelope pitstop

Harmonicaman
30-05-2011, 21:21
Tenerife rumour mill at it's best. I really think this would be newsworthy if it were true...i.e. it would be plastered all over the world's TVs and Papers.:)

Susief
30-05-2011, 21:29
There was a thread on the same lines yesterday. If it were true like HM said it would be plastered all over the news!

SuzyQ
30-05-2011, 21:29
It was all over facebook at the weekend. I think someone mis read the reports that he might ESCAPE trial, due to not being fit. 2 plus 2 quickly made 5 :)

tonypub
30-05-2011, 21:31
a good friend of mine escaped recently,hes back in safe hands now.was before the los cris thing though

sunspot
30-05-2011, 21:33
Some people on holiday ask me this in Los Cristianos tonight, i said no way,they said he had been allowed to escape so that they could shoot him when caught................

lord_cheeseman
30-05-2011, 21:34
I have seen him pring outside the police station in las americas

caroletenerife
30-05-2011, 21:37
sorry, but what does that mean???? A spanish friend told me this story three days ago, i sincerley doubt they could keep it quiet this long if it were true.

Harmonicaman
30-05-2011, 21:39
sorry, but what does that mean???? A spanish friend told me this story three days ago, i sincerley doubt they could keep it quiet this long if it were true.
Pring = PR ing.:)

Susief
30-05-2011, 21:43

That's not funny! Have you forgotten a lady lost her life?

lord_cheeseman
30-05-2011, 21:46
That's not funny! Have you forgotten a lady lost her life?

wind your neck in, it's about as sensible as the stupidity of the original post!

caroletenerife
30-05-2011, 21:47
Pring = PR ing.:)
Oh right....another numpty then.. lord looney, just pray you never have to deal with the unbelievable grief her family are dealing with, human beings never cease to amaze me...unfortunately!!!

penelope pitstop
30-05-2011, 21:50
Someone said it was on the news but then they pulled the plug on it.

lord_cheeseman
30-05-2011, 21:55
Someone said it was on the news but then they pulled the plug on it.

I'm sure if there was some basket case on the loose the old bill would let folk know. I know the canarians like to hush stuff up but they are not that daft! There are too many ways the media can find out if it is true. It is more likely it was "pulled" because it was a load of rubbish.

Jackie
30-05-2011, 21:58
I think these rumours are spreading because of a story about him escaping from a Psychiatric unit about 5 or 6 years ago in the UK. As per normal a tiny detail gets added or removed by the next person that tells the story. According to his 'friends' he is still being held under strict lockdown in Candaleria Psychiatric unit.

Tojack
31-05-2011, 05:28
Rename this thread chinese whispers

Nic
31-05-2011, 08:34
As far as I knew he was being kept under armed guard in the hospital, not in jail so I wouldn't think it would be very easy for him to escape unless he was on a ground floor room and windows opened but I'ms ure there will be someone with him at all times. There's absolutely nothing in local press to say he has escaped so I'm quite sure this lunatic is still in custody awaiting trial.

fonica
31-05-2011, 11:52
As far as I knew he was being kept under armed guard in the hospital, not in jail so I wouldn't think it would be very easy for him to escape unless he was on a ground floor room and windows opened but I'ms ure there will be someone with him at all times. There's absolutely nothing in local press to say he has escaped so I'm quite sure this lunatic is still in custody awaiting trial.

He's in the Candalaria hospital on the 9th floor secure wing.

Fred Perry
31-05-2011, 13:15
Moderators should take this nonesense off of the forum. Imagine a potential tourist having a look at this it may put them off coming.
Rumours probably were started by Las Palmas anyhow to make people change holiday destination.

Freedom of speech yes but crazy rumours no. What next? The Bulgarian was seen riding Shergar through Los Cristianos?

In my opinion you should not put just anyhting on a public forum especially when it is such a senstive subject.

tonypub
31-05-2011, 13:19
i agree,this thread only fuels the stupidity of the rumour

Tom & Sharon
31-05-2011, 13:25
wind your neck in, it's about as sensible as the stupidity of the original post!

Hello Lord Cheeseman,a rather unfortunate turn of phrase me thinks!! :doh:

chris
31-05-2011, 13:29
i agree,this thread only fuels the stupidity of the rumour

I agree take it off, if he did escape it would be in all the newspapers

Zara
31-05-2011, 13:34
This should be removed not just closed - there is a comment in the Tenerife News

...... her family who say all the speculation and stories in the press throughout Spain and the UK have added to their grief as they try to deal with the awful circumstances.....

At least let the forum not add further to their distress.

irishmusico
31-05-2011, 13:45
For goodness sake!Lesson for gossips.When you tell a story that starts with:someone said,someone told my mate,someone told someone who told my mate,I don't want to name names but etc etc.Do me a favour.Zip it. Its B.S.It serves no purpose whatsoever and people will be less likely to believe anything else you have to say.

MrsTT
31-05-2011, 13:57
Thread closed!