PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 3 bed, 2 bath house in El Medano with front line to sea

Connie1
30-01-2014, 01:05
3 Bed Fully Furnished House In El Medano - Front Line to Sea - Amazing Views!

900 Euro per Month

Front line house to the sea with fantastic views
3 Double Bedrooms - All furnished with double beds
Master bedroom has built in wardrobes and en-suite
Fully fitted family bathroom
Fully fitted kitchen, with all plates, utensils, pans, cooker, hob, fridge/ freezer
Fully furnished living room with large leather corner sofa, t.v, stereo and dining area - with dining table and 6 chairs
Downstairs W.C.
Balcony to the master bedroom with amazing views directly in front of the sea
Balcony to rear bedroom with views of the mountains
Large private front and rear garden/ terrace with patio furniture
Large communal swimming pool

This house is our own personal house and has never been let, it comes complete with all expensive furniture and fittings, if you are interested then we would require a months rent and deposit and references. We are hoping to let on a long term starting with a 6 month contract which can be renewed after this period.

Photographs were only taken this month - more can be sent upon request - thanks for looking!

ozzy39
20-02-2014, 04:24
Dear Sir, Madam, I am looking to rent Long Term but wish a house to be unfurnished as we are moving with complete household contents. Your house looks ideal for us (my wife and I) and in the area we wish to be. I know its a long shot, but would you consider renting unfurnished? if not maybe you know of other houses in the south area that could be? Thank you for your time.

Peter Fish
Occidental Energy
Sultanate of Oman.

Lil-C_87
20-02-2014, 15:04
Hi :)
The area - Is this close to Adeje, Los Christianos or Las Americas?
If not how far away?
Claire...

universal
20-02-2014, 16:40
Approximate distance in miles from Playa De Las Americas Spain to El Medano in a straight line is 12 miles or 19.31 Kilometers

Lil-C_87
21-02-2014, 12:33
Ok thanks :)
Do you have any more photo's of the inside of the house?