PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Goforgold!

Suej
03-02-2014, 12:11
Happy Birthday Goforgold! Have a wonderful day!:party4::party4::party4::party::party3: We have missed you on here! Nice to see your posts this morning!!!:jumping:

Malteser Monkey
03-02-2014, 12:43
aha I see

Happy Birthday me ol' muccka ! Drinks are on me !

:jumping::woo::party2::party4::cheer::drinking::bl owkiss::blowkiss::mexicanwave:

Leam_Lin
03-02-2014, 13:06
Happy birthday :party:::woo::party2:

melm
03-02-2014, 14:12
Happy birthday :party:::woo::party2:

and from me hope you have a good one:cheers:

LUCKY
03-02-2014, 14:32
Happy birthday from me :flatcap::feret::feret::feret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xfOYks9e-Q

primrose
03-02-2014, 15:34
Happy Birthday:party4::balloon::party2::party3::cheers2: You have been missed,

Goforgold
03-02-2014, 17:43
Thank you everyone for your Birthday Wishes - I've only just seen this thread that naughty Suej started !!! :smack:

Being serious for once !! Thank you and thanks to Suej, she's one in a million !!

Malteser Monkey
03-02-2014, 18:24
Thank you everyone for your Birthday Wishes - I've only just seen this thread that naughty Suej started !!! :smack:

Being serious for once !! Thank you and thanks to Suej, she's one in a million !!

oh yes she is ! she should have told us how old you are:whistle::D

Goforgold
03-02-2014, 18:35
You still at work?

AL JAY
03-02-2014, 18:39
Happy Birthday M hope you have a lovely day/night :party4::party3::cheer::cheers::cheers2:

Susief
03-02-2014, 18:41
Happy birthday M, lovely to see you back. When are you out in Tenerife again?

kingbaker
03-02-2014, 20:02
and from me hope you have a good one:cheers:

Have a good one Whats that mean????? Should change her name to Lazerusforold...as shes been dug up. A floodin' river must've uncovered her body. 84 today wonderfull!!!!:laugh::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Goforgold
03-02-2014, 20:43
Happy birthday M, lovely to see you back. When are you out in Tenerife again?

Hi there Susief - how are you doing?

We were supposed to be out there on the 14th January, but Gary had a massive heart attack in December - it was a bit like Casualty with the Air Ambulance and Jump Leads !! He's recovering well but not able to work at the moment and being self employed !!! So no working with the :greencar: or the :drummer: - it happened just as his busy time was starting !!

Susief
03-02-2014, 20:46
Hi there Susief - how are you doing?

We were supposed to be out there on the 14th January, but Gary had a massive heart attack in December - it was a bit like Casualty with the Air Ambulance and Jump Leads !! He's recovering well but not able to work at the moment and being self employed !!!.....

Oh no GFG, tell him to get well soon.

We all good here. Taking my Aunt out to Tenerife for a few days on Weds. We still have static caravan.

Goforgold
03-02-2014, 20:50
Have a good one Whats that mean????? Should change her name to Lazerusforold...as shes been dug up. A floodin' river must've uncovered her body. 84 today wonderfull!!!!:laugh::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::b owdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That's funny I said to OH the other day, gawd I look like I've been dug up and could do with a face lift !! I'd have one but I just can't stand pain, unless I'm inflicting it !! :poke:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We all good here. Taking my Aunt out to Tenerife for a few days on Weds. We still have static caravan.

Thanks SF, will do. That will be lovely to get out to Tenerife again, you'll be looking forward to that ! I always remember you saying it was your favourite place and you were at your happiest. Have a great time !!

Thanks SF, will do. That will be lovely to get out to Tenerife again, you'll be looking forward to that ! I always remember you saying it was your favourite place and you were at your happiest. Have a great time !!

Susief
03-02-2014, 20:55
That's funny I said to OH the other day, gawd I look like I've been dug up and could do with a face lift !! I'd have one but I just can't stand pain, unless I'm inflicting it !! :poke:

Thanks GFG. Am sure as soon as you can you'll be out there, a good tonic for the OH.
Yes Camping Nauta my fav place.

kingbaker
08-02-2014, 17:02
Is SHE gone missin' again?? S'pose it'd take the Fire Brigade a week to put out the fire from that number of candles!!:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::c rylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::D:D:D:D:D:D: D

Rubbish Hun!! You're a fine thing (for an oul burd) and you know well that I was only kiddin'.........although!!:o

Megaloo
25-02-2014, 08:59
Sorry missed your Birthday too near mine xx

kingbaker
25-02-2014, 09:13
Sorry missed your Birthday too near mine xx

You can send your presents to me I'll make sure that she gets them!!;)

Malteser Monkey
25-02-2014, 09:51
Ok Ok thread closed

When's it mine:lol:

kingbaker
25-02-2014, 10:14
Ok Ok thread closed

When's it mine:lol:

Just give her pressies to me and I'll make sure she gets them. BTW I dont like dark chocolate!!!
Right Monkeyż?:o

kingbaker
25-02-2014, 10:15
I think that this Lady is having tooo many birthdays!!:p

Malteser Monkey
25-02-2014, 10:22
I think that this Lady is having tooo many birthdays!!:p

I concur x

kingbaker
26-02-2014, 09:56
I concur x

Yep Goforgold is having tooo many birthdays deffo.....shes clocking up years like a taxi meter!!:p;)

Goforgold
26-02-2014, 09:58
Still don't get this tapatalk!

Malteser Monkey
26-02-2014, 11:34

I don't even know what that is hun

kingbaker
26-02-2014, 12:02

No but you'll get there....eventually!! Ha!! Ha!!:p

kingbaker