PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I'm multi-lingual and need a job in South Tenerife

xxx
03-02-2014, 22:13
Hello..I'm loking for a job in the south of Tenerife!
I'm from Latvia..I speak English, Latvian, Russian, Polish and basic Spanish!
Have experience,in hotels,bars and waitressing, also shop work!!
If anybody needs staff ,please contact me by pm?!!!thank :)

beekay
04-02-2014, 00:13
heello..i m loking for a job in sauth of tenerife!
I m from latvia..speaking english ,latvian ,russian,polish and basick spanish!
have exsperince,in hotels,bars and weitressing,also shop!!!
If anybody need staff ,please contact me by pm?!!!thnk :)

I hope the five languages you speak is better than your spelling !!

karinagal
04-02-2014, 00:24
I only speak 1 language so my spelling is ok.. I have nothing but respect for anyone who can speak more than 1 - and more than willing to forgive the odd spelling mistake...

Welcome xxx! Good luck in your search for work!

primrose
04-02-2014, 00:29

How rude........

Ecky Thump
04-02-2014, 00:36
How rude........

I agree totally and I think that posts like we have just witnessed are one of the main reasons for falling numbers in posts and folk even logging on to the forum.:agree:

04-02-2014, 00:39
I agree totally and I think that posts like we have just witnessed are one of the main reasons for falling numbers in posts and folk even logging on to the forum.:agree:

Abso bloody definitely

YOUNG GOLFER
04-02-2014, 00:40
heello..i m loking for a job in sauth of tenerife!
I m from latvia..speaking english ,latvian ,russian,polish and basick spanish!
have exsperince,in hotels,bars and weitressing,also shop!!!
If anybody need staff ,please contact me by pm?!!!thnk :)

Good luck in you're search.........you have a better chance than many people I know.
Welcome to the forum.

04-02-2014, 01:30

How rude........

Abso bloody definitely

I have edited the OP and am amazed at the silly comments made regarding spelling.
How many of you post on Forums that are not in English?

9PLUS
04-02-2014, 09:16
I used to post of the las chafiras woman forum but its full of Chinese spammers now

X

primrose
04-02-2014, 09:19
I have edited the OP and am amazed at the silly comments made regarding spelling.
How many of you post on Forums that are not in English?

One silly comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should read your reply back and re-word it as not one of us apart from the beekay made a
silly comment regarding spelling.

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2014, 10:10

One silly comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should read your reply back and re-word it as not one of us apart from the beekay made a

Agree and agree !

xxx
04-02-2014, 10:22
whats wrong whit this people , i m just looking for a job!!!Not for English teacher:D
if you dont have nothing to do,go look foe a job,or what ever not comment different people posts!!Maybe my spelling is bad,but at list I speak 5 langues!!!

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2014, 10:27
whats wrong whit this people , i m just looking for a job!!!Not for English teacher:D
if you dont have nothing to do,go look foe a job,or what ever not comment different people posts!!Maybe my spelling is bad,but at list I speak 5 langues!!!

It was only one who made a comment the rest of us are defending you

5 Languages :bowdown::c2::c2:

Good luck in your search for work !

primrose
04-02-2014, 10:33
Perhaps if the Mod that made the stupid comment and for whatever reason wrongly quoted our posts had thought before they posted then the OP wouldn't have misunderstood that we were trying to defend them.

xxx
04-02-2014, 10:41
Thank you :))))

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2014, 11:13
Croeso !

Welsh for Welcome !5286

Ecky Thump
04-02-2014, 11:24

Also agree with you, Moderator's post was worded wrongly, the only silly remark was made by beekay, but we are also wrong by calling the remark/post silly....insulting, thoughtless and hurtful would be a better term.

primrose
04-02-2014, 11:24
Croeso !

Welsh for Welcome !5286

Is that three languages you speak MM :bowdown:

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2014, 11:40
Is that three languages you speak MM :bowdown:

you ain't 'erd my English wot I speak:D

No I don't, my brain struggles with 1 and a half ! Would love to be fluent in Spanish - know enough to get along but it's no way perfect

primrose
04-02-2014, 11:49
you ain't 'erd my English wot I speak:D

No I don't, my brain struggles with 1 and a half ! Would love to be fluent in Spanish - know enough to get along but it's no way perfect

My Dad died just before Christmas and my Sister found my Certificates for my Elocution Exams, think my Mother would have been better sending me to Singing lessons the only language I speak is Lancashire think she wasted her money.I went in the Chemist and he asked me if I was OK and when I said Si he started laughing and said your Spanish is improving a lot.I really don't know how people are able to speak so many languages I forget it as soon as I have heard it.

Malteser Monkey
04-02-2014, 11:55
So sorry to hear about your Dad - sad time and being so close to Christmas:console:

Ohh a posh Lancashire sort then :D

I have a Swedish friend speaks fluent German, Spanish, English and a little French ! Incredible !

doreen
04-02-2014, 12:25
Hello..I'm loking for a job in the south of Tenerife!
I'm from Latvia..I speak English, Latvian, Russian, Polish and basic Spanish!
Have experience,in hotels,bars and waitressing, also shop work!!
If anybody needs staff ,please contact me by pm?!!!thank :)

People speaking Russian are in demand in the South, but probably not by too many people reading this Forum. Your best idea is to go around the various upmarket bars & restaurants in Costa Adeje and Las Americas with a CV .... and concentrate on getting your Spanish up to a good level :)

Good luck !

primrose
04-02-2014, 12:30
Also agree with you, Moderator's post was worded wrongly, the only silly remark was made by beekay, but we are also wrong by calling the remark/post silly....insulting, thoughtless and hurtful would be a better term.

But that was the Mod that referred to it as silly not us. and you are so right in your description.

kamilagutierrez
12-02-2014, 20:13
Hey guys! Iam planning on moving to Tenerife ,just doing a little research, please can anyone honestly tell me if there is any jobs going there?mI mean stuff like hotels, restaurants, anything really just something what pays the rent ;) hope anyone takes a minute to answer my question. i do speak english, spanish and I am polish so polish too hahah;) have lovely evening everyone!

primrose
12-02-2014, 21:11
Hey guys! Iam planning on moving to Tenerife ,just doing a little research, please can anyone honestly tell me if there is any jobs going there?mI mean stuff like hotels, restaurants, anything really just something what pays the rent ;) hope anyone takes a minute to answer my question. i do speak english, spanish and I am polish so polish too hahah;) have lovely evening everyone!

The employment situation is bad, the general unemployment rate is over 30% and a lot higher for young people but with you speaking 3 Languages you have a better chance than a lot of people,but don't want to give you false hope it will be difficult.But welcome to the Forum and good luck if you do decide to come.If you do come over bring enough money to last 6 months and put enough away for a flight home and don't be tempted to spend it.You could be lucky and find a job on your first day or it could take weeks/months and a lot of walking round Bars and Hotels giving out your CV.

9PLUS
12-02-2014, 21:32
A foreigner has more chance of finding a job in most of the tourism sector than a Canarian.

I wonder what the percentage of those officially unemployed that are working in black?

Carol55
13-02-2014, 02:01
A foreigner has more chance of finding a job in most of the tourism sector than a Canarian.

I wonder what the percentage of those officially unemployed that are working in black?

Also it would be interesting to know how many of them are employed by British owned bars.

amanda
13-02-2014, 17:13
If your canarian or spanish manily to gain employment its on the needs to who youknow basis other wise you need a hell of a lot of ffp which is a qualification certificate in what the chosen jobs is ie waiter bar person the list goes on thats if there is employment out there

cypriancal
16-04-2014, 07:31

Hi, I am here on Tenerife. I am interested of job or business. If you need money go to England before Christmas to work in a warehouse for some temporary vacancies. Tenerife should be busy on a summer so I'll see soon ;-)