PDA

View Full Version : Hello,yet another newbie!

mike65
05-02-2014, 12:35
:spin:!We have just started looking for somewhere to escape from the trials and tribulations of UK weather (sound familiar?)

I have been visiting the forum for a while and got some good ideas on where to look for a property to buy! Perhaps people can add their input? Looking for a 2 bed apartment,mainly for extended holidays for our family.Gated communities look good because of security and facilities.Not Gigantes area,too hilly ! Has Chayofita improved since 2012?

Look forward to future involvement.

PS any good estate agents reccommended?

Mike

Malteser Monkey
05-02-2014, 12:47
Welcome from me :welcome:

Do you mean Chayofita in Silencio or Chayofa near Arona ? Just to clarify so someone from those areas can help you

As for estate Agents

YOUNG GOLFER & CIM

melm
05-02-2014, 15:32
welcome from me:welcome:

mike65
05-02-2014, 16:22
Chayofita nr Costa del silencio

CIM
06-02-2014, 15:53
Chayofita doesn't look much better than it was. Still very run down. El Chaparral has all been gated and they were talking about having card swipe entry systems etc so they could hopefully get rid of all the squatters and long term non-paying tenants.
There are some dirt cheap apartments and studios around there but you get what you pay for and it would be a very good idea to find out about the communities on there - how much is owed to them and what sort of problems they are having before taking on a property yourself on a "problem" complex.
Atlantico up there is nicer... I have seen some pretty low prices on there.

mike65
06-02-2014, 17:53
thanks very much for that information.I will look elsewhere.much appreciated !

slodgedad
06-02-2014, 20:59
Hola and :welcome: to the Forum.