PDA

View Full Version : Other What's the nightlife like in Las Americas in April 2014?

sturae229
06-02-2014, 14:17
Hi

Myself (30) and my father(55) are Staying at the Stella Polaris ORO BLANCO from 31/3- 10/4 2014 and really wanted to know about the night life

As we are a bit older we wanted to stay away from the 18-30 crowd (Veronicas?) and find lively fun places for people a bit older. ideally places that had live music, karaoke, rock n roll etc..

Any ideas?

i have heard about 2 different areas, 'The patch' and also 'Safari Centre' which may cater for our needs?

Some people have mentioned places such as, brewers droops, The anchor bar, shennaigans, sporting jester, sax bar??

if someone could help with locating these areas and/or Bars on a map that would be really helpful or any other tips would be great also

Thanks for your help

Stuart

MummyJ
06-02-2014, 16:21
parque de la paz near the safari centre is good and have many bars n one strip all with karaoke cabaret etc

Suzanne
06-02-2014, 16:24
Get a taxi to restaurant margaritas in los cristianos. have a lovely meal and from 9pm they have 3 artist that come on up to midnight. Really good food and good entertainment. Enjoy.

essexeddie
06-02-2014, 17:57
There is a restaurant next door to Charlots at the rear of the Sunday market in Los Cristianos. Its on the seafront. They do a three course meal for €9 which is an absolute bargain. The steak is the best I have ever had, so tender you wouldn't believe. Also you can hear the guy singing next door all Chris Rea and Dire Straits music ( yes, Dia Rea)
I'm there tonight (not singing tho)