PDA

View Full Version : Other Is there a heated swimming pool I can use in Los Cristianos or Las Americas?

brightonbel
09-02-2014, 21:23
Hello I would love to swim is there a heated pool in a hotel or complex or maybe a pool bar which allows guests to swim. I am happy to buy drinks or bar snacks or pay if required. I live Valle San Lorenzo and have a car , please any suggestions . Thank you in advance

Red Devil
09-02-2014, 21:36
Paradise Park hotel in Los Cristianos has a separate outdoor pool and bar for snacks etc that you used to be able to pay to use on a daily basis but I would phone to check first in case things have changed.

andyandcollette
11-02-2014, 22:38
The Pool Bar Garden City is ideal fits the bill. I park at the back of the hospital on the free car park and walk along just past the Theatre Bar just before the Star Bar turn right. All the people make you so welcome and as someone who only uses the pool and bar my wife, son and I have always been made to feel very welcome . Its a great spot with great staff and a warm pool. I shall be there myself next week. Bonus is great food and very reasonable drinks.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Oh yes, Sun-wing in Fanabe also don't mind you going in as long as you buy food and drinks so ideal for lunch and afternoon out. Andy