PDA

View Full Version : Television Have you lost your English channels? We've been recommended an interim solution

qwerty
11-02-2014, 13:49
Our community, like most others, has lost all BBC, ITV & C4 Channels. Our TV engineer is hoping to restore them as we do have some signal strength. In the interim may I suggest that you install Expat Shield on your computer, Pad etc.This will hide your whereabouts and you can then receive the different BBC and ITV IPlayers. You can then watch on your computer etc or link to your TV. You do need a decent Broadband signal but the ExPat download is free and it may keep you going until a more permanent "fix" is achieved.

Suej
11-02-2014, 13:50
Our community, like most others, has lost all BBC, ITV & C4 Channels. Our TV engineer is hoping to restore them as we do have some signal strength. In the interim may I suggest that you install Expat Shield on your computer, Pad etc.This will hide your whereabouts and you can then receive the different BBC and ITV IPlayers. You can then watch on your computer etc or link to your TV. You do need a decent Broadband signal but the ExPat download is free and it may keep you going until a more permanent "fix" is achieved.

You just need to watch on FilmOn on your computer which you can also connect to your TV no Expat shield or VPN needed! FREE!!!:)

Suej
12-02-2014, 11:43

Unfortunately qwerty most of the folk that have lost their TV channels via a dish/satellite do not have ADSL in order to use any web based sites!