PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone interested in being my cruise companion?

Zee
12-02-2014, 13:35
Hi
Thinking of going on a cruise but don't want to go alone
Anyone interested in joining me
There are some good deals in March but not bothered when I go just don't want to go alone
Ships leave from either Santa Cruz or las palmas 7 days
Cheers

Malteser Monkey
12-02-2014, 13:51
Welcome from me - you may want to state an age range and whether you would like Male or Female company or whether you're not bothered about it:welcome:

Zee
12-02-2014, 14:13
Welcome from me - you may want to state an age range and whether you would like Male or Female company or whether you're not bothered about it:welcome:

Being a single heterosexual male female company would be fantastic but chance would be a fine thing
I'm not really bothered and age is not important either as long as we get on most important is to have a good laugh

Madre
12-02-2014, 15:55
Ah yes but the age might matter to the other person !

Zee
12-02-2014, 16:01
Ah yes but the age might matter to the other person !

If age race or creed is important then perhaps that person is not the type I wish to go on a cruise with
I believe in not prejudging anyone
I could quite happily have a good time with someone aged 70 or 20 just depends on whether we get on or not
Equally he or she could be pink with blue spots for all I care beauty is only skin deep
But for the record I'm 45 if that matters to anyone

Janet
13-02-2014, 01:33
R u paying lol

Zee
13-02-2014, 08:14
R u paying lol

If the right person entered my life I might consider it

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2014, 11:47
If age race or creed is important then perhaps that person is not the type I wish to go on a cruise with
I believe in not prejudging anyone
I could quite happily have a good time with someone aged 70 or 20 just depends on whether we get on or not
Equally he or she could be pink with blue spots for all I care beauty is only skin deep
But for the record I'm 45 if that matters to anyone

Creed now there's a word I haven't heard in ages - in fact longer than that !:D

caretenerife
14-02-2014, 23:29
we have just returned from a cruise on which there were many single travellers, they had no problem mixing and making new friends

tenerife-lover
15-02-2014, 04:38
R u paying lol

Haha! Exactly what I was going to ask! :-)

I'd say, with me being a 25 year old hetrosexual male that I won't be the right person to enter his life :-(

But you maybe Janet.... :-)

Janet
15-02-2014, 08:37
I'd chance it i like a nice toy boy lol

Zee
04-03-2014, 11:21
Just an update
Decided to go on the cruise myself and had a great time
Was lucky to meet up with a few other singles and made all the difference
I shall say though it's not a thing to do on your own I just struck lucky there was only six singles in the whole 1500 passengers

Malteser Monkey
04-03-2014, 11:33
Ahhh glad you had a nice time !

LUCKY
04-03-2014, 12:24
Just an update
Decided to go on the cruise myself and had a great time
Was lucky to meet up with a few other singles and made all the difference
I shall say though it's not a thing to do on your own I just struck lucky there was only six singles in the whole 1500 passengers

May i clarify, I was not on this cruise, so therefore it was not me that got struck:twak: :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
04-03-2014, 12:36
May i clarify, I was not on this cruise, so therefore it was not me that got struck:twak: :flatcap:

Ahhh I missed that !:whistle:

melm
04-03-2014, 12:45

Sharp as a needle:crylaughing::crylaughing: