PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm so excited.

slodgedad
13-02-2014, 22:02
It's Carol's Birthday today. In a couple of hours I'll be doing something Ihave always dreamed of.
I'll be taking a 60 year old woman to bed. :devil2:

Ecky Thump
13-02-2014, 22:04
It's Carol's Birthday today. In a couple of hours I'll be doing something Ihave always dreamed of.

And the novelty of it will never be forgotten!:)

warbey
13-02-2014, 22:08

Does Carol Know Her.? .:devil2:..:D:D

slodgedad
13-02-2014, 22:14
Full report in the morning, or maybe not. It is a family forum, after all.

Kids don't want to read about liberty bodices and such like.

Tom & Sharon
13-02-2014, 23:31
Full report in the morning, or maybe not. It is a family forum, after all.

Kids don't want to read about liberty bodices and such like.

I had one of those when I was a little girl!

obs
14-02-2014, 01:22
I had one of those when I was a little girl!

Is this Tom or Sharon - please? :hide:

Skeggy
14-02-2014, 09:41
Did it have rubber buttons ?

Tom & Sharon
14-02-2014, 09:57
Haha....Sharon of course!

All little girls wore them in the 60's didn't they?

primrose
14-02-2014, 10:23
That was the one thing my Mother always asked before we went out "Have you got your liberty bodice on" and yes it did have rubber buttons on.:doh:

canarybird
14-02-2014, 10:59
That was the one thing my Mother always asked before we went out "Have you got your liberty bodice on" and yes it did have rubber buttons on.:doh:

Oh My! Never heard of those things. Grew up in Canada where we just wore an undershirt under our clothes in winter.
If wearing a dress or skirt, we wore a petticoat (Canadians call it a 'slip') over the undershirt.

primrose
14-02-2014, 11:07
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_bodice There you go canarybird a bit like a straight jacket really.

Ecky Thump
14-02-2014, 12:07
Oh My! Never heard of those things. Grew up in Canada where we just wore an undershirt under our clothes in winter.

In Scotland they are called a "Semmit", unless you come from the upper crust areas like Milngavie or Newton Mearns, where they are known by a much posher name of "Vest"!:devil2:

primrose
14-02-2014, 12:34
In Scotland they are called a "Semmit", unless you come from the upper crust areas like Milngavie or Newton Mearns, where they are known by a much posher name of "Vest"!:devil2:

Well we must have been well posh as we had a vest as well as a liberty bodice.

melm
14-02-2014, 12:43
Liberty bodice in my part of the world. the purpose of the rubber buttons was to attach a skirt. As a child our skirts had button holes and could be attached to the liberty bodice. as we grew and the skirt got a bit short we wore a longer bodice.

As one of five sisters ours were put to good use.

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2014, 12:49
Haha....Sharon of course!

All little girls wore them in the 60's didn't they?

Am I the only one on here who hasn't a clue what you lot are on about :D

And the novelty of it will never be forgotten!:)

That's 30 years on ! good memory Ecks

Liberty bodice in my part of the world. the purpose of the rubber buttons was to attach a skirt. As a child our skirts had button holes and could be attached to the liberty bodice. as we grew and the skirt got a bit short we wore a longer bodice.

As one of five sisters ours were put to good use.

We had vest and pants ! plain old plain old

Have a great time this weekend and hope you kept your end up last night ! Of the deal I mean - you lot !:lol::cheeky:

primrose
14-02-2014, 14:13
Wonder if he's up yet?

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2014, 14:27
Wonder if he's up yet?

Is this Carol ?:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Suej
14-02-2014, 14:39
If wearing a dress or skirt, we wore a petticoat (Canadians call it a 'slip') over the undershirt.

I'll join you there CB I have never heard of a liberty bodice except that they were worn in the olden days! I'm too young for this forum!:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2014, 14:42
I'll join you there CB I have never heard of a liberty bodice except that they were worn in the olden days! I'm too young for this forum!:crylaughing:

there's only you and me oh and SusieF:cheeky:

Santiago
14-02-2014, 17:45
Yes, well remember liberty bodices and they did get longer as you grew. When it was cold you certainly did wear a vest underneath - no central heating in those days (and only half the illnesses!!!!!). When you were full grown you attached your stockings to your liberty bodice!! Oh, the memories!

primrose
14-02-2014, 17:53
Yes, well remember liberty bodices and they did get longer as you grew. When it was cold you certainly did wear a vest underneath - no central heating in those days (and only half the illnesses!!!!!). When you were full grown you attached your stockings to your liberty bodice!! Oh, the memories!

Now instead of a liberty bodice it's tit tape,how things have changed.

Malteser Monkey
14-02-2014, 17:57

:crylaughing:

and spandex

melm
14-02-2014, 19:49

Chafed thighs spring to mind:doh: way off topic hope Slodge isnt reading this:lol:

warbey
14-02-2014, 21:04
Chafed thighs spring to mind:doh: way off topic hope Slodge isnt reading this:lol:

Especially when Your Wellies were too big and Long..

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The quality ones keep going Slodgey, mark My Words..........

primrose
14-02-2014, 21:15

He's away up to no good,:spin: goodness knows what he's up to with a 60 year old so we are OK.:love4::kiss2::D

Malteser Monkey
15-02-2014, 13:41
Hope they are having a lovely time :jumping::dancing::waltz::snooze::censored::cheers 2::suffocatekiss::sandbox:

warbey
15-02-2014, 21:20

I wonder if "Geronimo" got mentioned....?.....eek2:eek2:

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2014, 20:32

I wonder if "Geronimo" got mentioned....?.....eek2:eek2:

why was he joining them ??:lol:

melm
16-02-2014, 20:34
I hear the weather is bad in Puerto. Maybe snowed in:dontknow:

warbey
16-02-2014, 21:01
why was he joining them ??:lol:

With the Bank Manager in the Wardrobe.......................................... ......

wendysteen
30-10-2015, 14:57

hey primrose..i want suggest you you can buy amazing tittape product from here adhesivebreastlifts.co.uk/product/tit-tape/ easy to use and very comfortable and i used it and its extremly amazing.

Malteser Monkey
30-10-2015, 15:02
hey primrose..i want suggest you you can buy amazing tittape product from here adhesivebreastlifts.co.uk/product/tit-tape/ easy to use and very comfortable and i used it and its extremly amazing.

There we go primrose after all this time - how have we managed to keep 'em up !:cheeky:

TOTO 99
30-10-2015, 16:12
There we go primrose after all this time - how have we managed to keep 'em up !:cheeky:

Tape's no use to you MM......

This is more like what you need.....:lol:

Malteser Monkey
30-10-2015, 16:14
Tape's no use to you MM......

This is more like what you need.....:lol:

Four Men !!! you know me too well :lol:

hope their hands are warm:whistle: