PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Which town hall do I need to go to to get utilities connected in Costa del Silencio?

languagefan
15-02-2014, 17:27
Hello,

I have bought a flat in costa del silencio and need to register the flat with the ayuntamiento, and get water and electricity reconnected.
Can anybody advise where the ayuntamiento is (I guess it i arona, but dont know where in Arona), and where the water and electric companies are for costa del silencio?
Many thanks

casabonny
15-02-2014, 19:51
canaragua is in El Camison , UNelco is in Los cris opposite the school on the dual carriage way and for the town halls you may use the SAC centre in Las galletas as on the seafront by the church

9PLUS
15-02-2014, 19:55
, UNelco is in Los cris opposite the school on the dual carriage way

The Edensa office for contracts is in Fańabe in C.C Dakota

The Los Cristianos office shut nearly 2 years ago.

9PLUS
17-02-2014, 16:11
It's C.C. Oasis Dakota

languagefan
17-02-2014, 16:51
Thanks for all responses.
Should I go to ayuntamiento of Arona for registration of the property?
SAC?? What is SAC? In las galletas??
Thanks for any info in advance.
Best wishes

9PLUS
17-02-2014, 17:01
If it's reconnection only, can you get hold of an old electric bill?

languagefan
17-02-2014, 18:09
Don't think so, as the property was bought from the bank repossessions and don't have any of the previous electric bills.
Any advice?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It's C.C. Oasis Dakota

C.C.???
What does it stand for?

AL JAY
17-02-2014, 18:40
Don't think so, as the property was bought from the bank repossessions and don't have any of the previous electric bills.
Any advice?

C.C.???
What does it stand for?

I think its Centro Commercial or in English row of business premises!

9PLUS
17-02-2014, 19:01
C.C.???
What does it stand for?

I think its Centro Commercial or in English row of business premises!

C.C. =

Spanish = Centro Comercial
English = Commercial Centre

Any advice?

I'm totally out of touch with water company my advice could be wrong.

If it's a bank repossession has it come straight from the builder/promoter or an owner?

Simple question has it been lived in before ?

bulldog
17-02-2014, 20:18
Hello,

I have bought a flat in costa del silencio and need to register the flat with the ayuntamiento, and get water and electricity reconnected.
Can anybody advise where the ayuntamiento is (I guess it i arona, but dont know where in Arona), and where the water and electric companies are for costa del silencio?
Many thanks

first check if you,re cut off ,or turned off find the community meter cupboards the electric
may just have the main fuse removed and the water just turned off by the key.If cut off
speak with the seller for previous bills ,sorry to say without them you may need new boletines
for reconnection,s for both electric & water,good luck.

languagefan
18-02-2014, 12:38
C.C. =

Spanish = Centro Comercial
English = Commercial Centre

I'm totally out of touch with water company my advice could be wrong.

If it's a bank repossession has it come straight from the builder/promoter or an owner?

Simple question has it been lived in before ?

Directly from the bank.

canaragua is in El Camison , UNelco is in Los cris opposite the school on the dual carriage way and for the town halls you may use the SAC centre in Las galletas as on the seafront by the church
I was under the impression that costa del silencio falls under ayuntamiento de Arona? where is SAC centre in las galletas and what does SAC stand for?
THANKS

casabonny
18-02-2014, 18:13
SAC stands for Servico Atencion Cuidad in other words a sub office for the main town hall where you can do most things needed.It is on the seafront next to the church

9PLUS
18-02-2014, 18:45
SAC = Servicio de Atención Ciudadana

cheers

x