PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 3 bed house available in Adeje

jack and gill
17-02-2014, 02:02
Really nice 3 bedroom second floor of a canaria house in Adeje town it,s has a big kitchen but I have got to say because it a canaria house it,s little dark but if you have the window open it,s not to bad the living room is really big light and airy there are 3 good sized bedrooms there are double beds in 2 room,s and king size in the main bedroom it would suit a family with 2 children. There is a roof area where you can have a barbecue and it is quite big, there is a wash room on the roof, you have your own entrance to the property the neighbours are Spanish and they are really nice

julia stommel
17-02-2014, 15:24
Hi, sounds very nice :)
could you please tell me how much it is a month? and as from when it's available? and... if youi accept a small chihuahua sized dog, very well behaved :)

jack and gill
18-02-2014, 01:16
We have two small dog,s and the land lady was very good about it, we live up stair in a canaria house and a lovely lady live,s down stair,s but our place is quite big the rent is €6.50 including bill.s , we are moving out before the end of the month we have loved living here but because of health reason we are moving a flatter area

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The bed,s have nearly new mattresses very comfortable we have just had a new bath with a new shower and cubical, every where is clean it has I lovely roof area which is quite big and the washing is up there and the lines for your washing , if you want to phone me after 6 pm tomorrow on the landline 922711741 or you can ring on the mobile in the day 634324441

Sorry new bathroom and new shower, the bill,s are very low

9PLUS
18-02-2014, 07:19
is it up the hill?

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2014, 10:01
is it up the hill?

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

jack and gill
18-02-2014, 10:30
Do you Adeje it is in Adeje town you drive up as if your going to the chicken restaurant but not that far up it,s that area is a bit hilly to walk around it,s ok for but my husband has bad knees

There is a very good bus service to all part,s of the island from Adeje it is great place to live we have been happy here

9PLUS
18-02-2014, 10:47
Sorry to hear your husband has bad knee possibly due to the fall yeah?

Hope you are OK though?

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2014, 11:50
Sorry to hear your husband has bad knee possibly due to the fall yeah?

Hope you are OK though?

Ohhh dear ohh dear:cheeky:

jack and gill
18-02-2014, 13:56
It is not up in the Hill,s it,s Adeje just up from Costa Adeje on t he motor way, it is a very lively place especially at night it is 5 min from mercadono and not far Al Gallian

9PLUS
18-02-2014, 15:29
Vinegar and brown paper are great remedies for bruises after tumbling down hills.

good luck with your house by the way

x

Malteser Monkey
18-02-2014, 16:12
Vinegar and brown paper are great remedies for bruises after tumbling down hills.

good luck with your house by the way

x

please don't mention Dame Dob:crylaughing:

shark1234
28-10-2014, 06:39
Hi, its still for rent this house?i need for long term rent from 2nd April no least than 1 year, tnx.Paul