PDA

View Full Version : Other Is anyone over in Las Americas or Costa Adeje between 26th February & 9th March 2014?

tenerife-lover
17-02-2014, 09:40
:hello: Hi, me & a pal are over in Tenerife - Las Americas/Costa Adeje from 26th Feb - 9th March and were just seeing if anyone from here will be out there the same time?

I'm 25, my mate 35 and was seeing if anyone maybe even fancies meeting up for a drink one night or something as we've never met anyone from the forum and think it'd be pretty cool!

Preferably would like to meet up with 18-40 year olds, but if you're older and are young at heart then it could still be a laugh?

We really don't want to come across as 'beg-friends' :crylaughing:, but just think it would be a bit different to meet someone from the forum for a change!

So wether you're holidaying the same time or maybe you live out there and think it could be fun and a bit different, message us back!

:wave:

karinagal
17-02-2014, 13:16
What a lovely idea! I'm not in your target demographic, but I hope you get some interest from the young ones! Have a great holiday!

tenerife-lover
17-02-2014, 16:12
What a lovely idea! I'm not in your target demographic, but I hope you get some interest from the young ones! Have a great holiday!

Hey don't rule yourself out yet! :-). I did say 'or if you're young at heart'.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Or more importantly how old do you feel? ;-)

Malteser Monkey
17-02-2014, 16:30

Well by the use of this phrase 80's ?:crylaughing:

Never heard it before Karina !:cheeky:

tenerife-lover
17-02-2014, 16:34
Well by the use of this phrase 80's ?:crylaughing:

Never heard it before Karina !:cheeky:

Hey don't be rude... we like em posh! Hahaha!

karinagal
17-02-2014, 22:38
Hey don't rule yourself out yet! :-). I did say 'or if you're young at heart'.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Or more importantly how old do you feel? ;-)

In my head I'm mid to late teens... Unfortunately, the rest of me has been around since the early 1960's....!! :p :D :p

JaBBa
17-02-2014, 22:46
the rest of me has been around since the early 1960's....

Still high then....:smoking:

tenerife-lover
18-02-2014, 01:32
In my head I'm mid to late teens... Unfortunately, the rest of me has been around since the early 1960's....!! :p :D :p

So you're 50-54 then? Just call me Sherlock! ;-). Haha. So you feel mid-late teens but are actually early 50's, I make that a combined age of about 35. ;-p.