PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 or 2 bed apartment or bungalow in the Torviscas or Sunset Harbour areas of Tenerife

maggiemoo1
17-02-2014, 20:29
wanted long term let apartment , bungalow, town house large 1 or 2 bed in san eugenio,alto,bajio , sunset harbour in these surrounding areas..please from march onwards... thanks :thanx:

jack and gill
18-02-2014, 03:15
We are moving from a long let and it will empty by the the beginning of March the rent is 6.50 rent including bill,s it in Adeje town by the chicken resteraunt it has 3 good sized bedrooms a large kitchen and living room roof area with nice view and your own entrance o the property and a Spanish person lives down stairs, plenty of shop,s and bar just 2 min away

bunnygirl34
18-02-2014, 10:17
Hi,I have a studio apt on Orlando complex available April 18th,it's practically a one bed as the sleeping area is seperate to the living area....let me know if interested.its 495€ per month.

maggiemoo1
18-02-2014, 10:35
We are moving from a long let and it will empty by the the beginning of March the rent is 6.50 rent including bill,s it in Adeje town by the chicken resteraunt it has 3 good sized bedrooms a large kitchen and living room roof area with nice view and your own entrance o the property and a Spanish person lives down stairs, plenty of shop,s and bar just 2 min away
dear jack and gill
Many thanks for your offer bit that is judt a bit yo far out as we don't have a car. Bit thanking you all the same ;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi bunny girl
Where about is Orlando and was hoping for some time in March but wouldn't mind viewing it if it's a large one bed
Thanks

maggiemoo1
03-04-2014, 13:42
wanted 2 bed apartment san eugieno area ... must be a large apartment with nice area ......

YOUNG GOLFER
03-04-2014, 14:00
wanted 2 bed apartment san eugieno area ... must be a large apartment with nice area ......

We have a 3 bedroom property for rent on Las Carabelas in Torviscas Abajo.

You will see a link on here to my business please send us a email through there and someone will get back to you very quickly.