PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Experienced nurses and carers wanted for the Los Gigantes and surrounding area

caretenerife
20-02-2014, 21:07
Hi
Due to an increasing workload we are looking to supplement our team in the Los Gigantes areas, a driver is preferred but not essential, Good rates of pay and flexible hours, contracts to suitable applicants

Please PM for further details.
Thanks

magg
23-02-2014, 23:09
I am currently living in perthshire scotland but could move to Tenerife at short notice.I have recently lapsed my nursing registration after working as a nurse in the care of the elderly for many years.
I holiday in los crist in November and Feb each year and I am coming for an additional holiday in March month.
I would very much like to be considered for work as a carer and can provide a reference from a recent employer.
Kind regards
Maggie Easton

Bellemorrison
27-02-2014, 18:06
Hi I am a newly qualified nurse from Kingston University with lots of experience in community caring, which is my passion. I have over 4 year experience and I am interested in the carer job initially.
Bellemorrison********.co.uk
Annabelle

gntjones
27-02-2014, 23:49
Hello
I am an experienced care giver, I worked for the NHS for a number of years, with physically handicapped young adults, suffering from car accidents, brain injures, MS and many other debilitating conditions.
I have also worked on the Stroke Ward and Elderley care, also for the NHS, and prior to this worked in a couple nursing homes.
We would love to come to Tenerife to live and work permanently.
Would love to chat in more detail.
When were you looking for more staff to start ?
I can also send you my CV so you can see exactly when and were I have worked.
I look forward to hearing back from you
Nicola Jones (your pm is full, so I have responded this way instead)

caretenerife
28-02-2014, 22:57
Hi, thanks for all the enquiries, will contact all individuals over the weekend, unfortunately we need people that are currently living in Tenerife
as the job requires an immediate start