PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Euro 2016 thread

johnr
23-02-2014, 13:54
England drawn in same group as San Marino, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia and Switzerland. Republic of Ireland have Germany Gibraltar, Georgia, Scotland and Poland. Wales face Boznia, Andorra, Cyprus, Israel and Belgium. Spain have Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine. All of this of course very good news for the bars showing live football.

Rebelión
06-07-2014, 06:02
After taking in the World Cup for the last few weeks, I think Scotland will qualify from the group stages and do reasonably well for a change :)

LUCKY
06-07-2014, 07:03
After taking in the World Cup for the last few weeks, I think Scotland will qualify from the group stages and do reasonably well for a change :)

Would that be fueled by their own independance :football::football:(Sent via keep politics out of sport lobbyist):flatcap:

Angusjim
06-07-2014, 07:37

Get a grip

Rebelión
06-07-2014, 07:40
Lucky......I'm voting NO , so don't really know :)

Angus.....I'm ever the optimist, I support St Mirren !

marbro8
06-07-2014, 10:33
it gives san marino the chance not to be bottom of the group for the first time in their history:lol:

Angusjim
13-06-2015, 14:31
Come on Scotland get inta them:jumping::jumping::scotland::scotland:

Tshirt
13-06-2015, 16:44
Come on Scotland get inta them:jumping::jumping::scotland::scotland:

I love a bit of optimism :whistle:

kingbaker
13-06-2015, 16:47
A big weekend in Dublin. A cross dressers festival...loadsa men in skirts ....oh! and there's a football game on somewhere as well.
Must be an equality thing!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::hello::hello:

Ecky Thump
13-06-2015, 17:25
A big weekend in Dublin. A cross dressers festival...loadsa men in skirts ....oh! and there's a football game on somewhere as well.

TOTO 99 is at this minute booking his flights!:laugh:

melm
13-06-2015, 17:30

Kilts my dear , Scotlands national dress.:wave:

Malteser Monkey
13-06-2015, 17:48
TOTO 99 is at this minute booking his flights!:laugh:

He wears a slip under his:laugh:

Angusjim
13-06-2015, 20:01
They must have used some o that 5 million for that goal HAND ball and offside :doh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

FUD alert :lol::c2:

Ecky Thump
13-06-2015, 20:13

And straight back into a Scottish Ridiculing Mode.....will this sad fellow never give it a rest!

Angusjim
13-06-2015, 20:15
Once a **** always a ****. Just saying like :spin::spin:

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 10:03
Martin O Neil is now a man with limited sight, whilst I agree that Ireland were the better of 2 poor teams on the night he saw that Scotland's goal was lucky and was going wide until it was deflected in but could not tell if Ireland's goal was hand ball & offside. Lets no mention the assault that McCarthy committed on Russel Martin how he stayed on the park is beyond me. But as I say Scotland were very poor especially first half and I am happy with 4 points out of 6 against Ireland.

Tshirt
14-06-2015, 10:56
I'm looking forward to a couple of hours of complete boredom from 5 pm today. :zzz:

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 11:08
I'm looking forward to a couple of hours of complete boredom from 5 pm today. :zzz:

Is there a game on today Ted:laugh::laugh:

Tshirt
14-06-2015, 11:22
Is there a game on today Ted:laugh::laugh:

Yes Jim, Slovenia are playing, lets hope the other team turn up. :football:

Malteser Monkey
14-06-2015, 11:25
I googled this........... female urination device :crazy:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Tshirt
15-06-2015, 08:56
What a team, the result was never in doubt......:whistle:

Ecky Thump
15-06-2015, 10:03
What a team, the result was never in doubt......:whistle:

Only at the time that they weren't winning.:cheeky:

Medman
15-06-2015, 11:44
Martin O Neil is now a man with limited sight, whilst I agree that Ireland were the better of 2 poor teams on the night he saw that Scotland's goal was lucky and was going wide until it was deflected in but could not tell if Ireland's goal was hand ball & offside. Lets no mention the assault that McCarthy committed on Russel Martin how he stayed on the park is beyond me. But as I say Scotland were very poor especially first half and I am happy with 4 points out of 6 against Ireland.

What about the Scotland away strip ? Who the **** designed that? Obviously a committee ! Too much white on it for my liking .. :cheeky: Navy doesn't clash with green (unless McCarthy is wearing it)