PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I buy tablet parts or get repairs done in Tenerife?

sunseeker
02-03-2014, 23:46
Is there anywhere where u can get tablet parts in the south? I've got a 7" allwinner a13 tablet with a broken screen and I've looked on YouTube at some tutorials and it looks pretty easy to replace if I can get a new screen. Or is there anywhere that can do repairs?

timmylish
03-03-2014, 01:38
Sorry to say that I very much doubt that you can just walk into a parts shop, pick up the screen and merrily go on your way. I say this from 24 years of residing on Tenerife. I give you the perfect example of my wish to get a new Samsung Evo 840 SSD with installation kit but nowhere on the Island, as far as I know, can supply me with my request. My only solution will be the usual Amazon/eBay/Daughter/Friend, in the UK. I shall go further and tell you that MediaMarkt and 2 other shops on the Peninsula do sell my product but do not supply the Canaries and will not even take a postal order from me. They come back with the usual bull.hite that its due to the differing tax/vat in force. I might be lucky enough for one of my former colleagues helping out but that a bit of a long shot at the moment.

atlantico
03-03-2014, 15:34
ebay is your only bet. Or, as they are cheap enough, a new tablet PC

Terrynsue
03-03-2014, 17:17
Try A1 computers in san Eugenio just above Mercadonna

bonitatime
03-03-2014, 20:30
Try Simon Marks on the golf