PDA

View Full Version : Shopping I'm looking for decent sized throws in Tenerife

videotalker
04-03-2014, 13:03
Hi Do any of you lovely people know where I can buy decent sized throws in Las Chafiras or the Chinese shops? Ikea don't have what i'm looking for.

Looking for navy or red?

Thanks

Liz

primrose
04-03-2014, 13:06
Hi Do any of you lovely people know where I can buy decent sized throws in Las Chafiras or the Chinese shops? Ikea don't have what i'm looking for.

Looking for navy or red?

Thanks

Liz

Have you tried One Stop Home Shop at Las Chafiras?

videotalker
04-03-2014, 13:08
I haven't Primrose, but I usually find them quite pricy, (compared to UK) will have a look though, thanks. x

djulie
04-03-2014, 13:18
If you get further afield you could try looking in the larger supermarkets. In Chafiras try Textile Sur or Rocacasa for a wider choice. Good luck!

anto3
04-03-2014, 13:29
I got a nice one in the Chinese shop on the same side as the bus station in los cris.next door to the veg shop. Washed it lots time and it looks like new. I think it was 12 euro

primrose
04-03-2014, 13:29
What about El Kilo they have a few shops in the south.

languagefan
04-03-2014, 21:37
Try el kilo and/or 99 in Los cristianos if u want something just alright for a good price, and try decor internacional opposite Santana and policia local in Adeje town if u want something classy and more pricey.
Good luck :)

videotalker
26-03-2014, 09:57
Meant to thank everyone sooner, but I went to One Stop Home Shop and it was fab!!!! Got throw, loads of wall art and will certainly be going back, the staff were SO helpful. I was getting it confused with the other home shop on the next corner, that's why I said it was pricy....... Liz