PDA

View Full Version : Free intercambio

Young Tony
05-03-2014, 12:47
I have been attending the Intercambio group sessions every other Sunday at 17:30 in Los Abrigos cafeteria AROA opposite the Los Abrigo supermarket.
It is run by Ruth at the San Blas Community centre. We will be meeting this Sunday and it is open to Everyone English and Spanish plus others. The idea is to relax over a coffee and help learn each other's language. What surprised me the first time I attended was how many Spanish people want to learn or improve their English. So for free we can ALL benefit.
Look forward to seeing you down there.

lynnangela
05-03-2014, 13:42
When I drove past Aroa today it appears to be closed down? The windows have been plastered over inside with newspaper , have they moved to a new location?

Young Tony
05-03-2014, 13:45
They moved about a year ago 100 meters further up the street on the corner next to the Plaza (square)
It's almost opposite the supermarket Los Abrigo.
Thanks for your interest, may you be going ?

lynnangela
05-03-2014, 13:50
Ah ok, thanks for that. I had planned to go this Sunday but other things have come up. I went to the intercambio at El Medano last Sunday ,very good but very large group and hard to concentrate as too noisy. I will try to get to the next one in 2 weeks though

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

They moved about a year ago 100 meters further up the street on the corner next to the Plaza (square)
It's almost opposite the supermarket Los Abrigo.
Thanks for your interest, may you be going ?

Oh ok I just reread this , I parked outside the supermarket El Abrigo in order to to the Aroa and it was that one I saw that had the newspaper pasted all over the window. That was this morning.

Am not feeling good today so might have it wrong but I'm sure that's where I was

Young Tony
05-03-2014, 16:20
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
THE CAFE AROA IN LOS ABRIGOS HAS NOW CLOSED, IT WILL BE RELOCATING IN A FEW WEEKS TIME STILL IN LOS ABRIGOS.
SO THE INTERCAMBIO GROUP MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE IN BAR NOTE DI CAFFE, WHICH IS ADJASCENT TO THE MAIN ROUNDABOUT IN LOS ABRIGOS AT 17:30 THIS SUNDAY 9th MARCH , CALL RUTH ON 603384797 FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Thank you to everyone for letting me know AROA was now closed.
Hope to see plenty of Spanish and English there this Sunday.

LUCKY
05-03-2014, 19:09
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
THE CAFE AROA IN LOS ABRIGOS HAS NOW CLOSED, IT WILL BE RELOCATING IN A FEW WEEKS TIME STILL IN LOS ABRIGOS.
SO THE INTERCAMBIO GROUP MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE IN BAR NOTE DI CAFFE, WHICH IS ADJASCENT TO THE MAIN ROUNDABOUT IN LOS ABRIGOS AT 17:30 THIS SUNDAY 9th MARCH , CALL RUTH ON 603384797 FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Thank you to everyone for letting me know AROA was now closed.
Hope to see plenty of Spanish and English there this Sunday.

Will you be attending young Tony. if so may see you there:flatcap:

Young Tony
06-03-2014, 10:56
Yes I will so hope you can make it, you will enjoy.

Young Tony
20-03-2014, 20:12
CHAT WITH THE SPANISH FOR FREE
Free Intercambio group meeting this Sunday 23rd March, Learn to exchange conversation with Spanish/ English . You will be surprised how much you will enjoy the session. Held every other Sunday at the community centre next to Tapas restaurant. Golf del sur. For further info contact Ruth on 603 384797 (this group used to meet at AROA cafe Los a abrigos but the cafe has closed.)

SamHenderson
23-03-2014, 13:00
Hi everyone, just a quick note about the intercambio in Chirinstones, El Médano. When we started the idea of the intercambio in October we choose the time of 17:30 as it gets darker earlier in the winter but next Sunday, 30th March, the summer starts so we are changing the time to 18:30 so you can get an extra hour on the beach! For those who haven't been yet, it's in Plaza Galicia, in front of Babel Language Academy. See you next Sunday!

Manuel_tenerife
25-03-2014, 11:08
Hi, does anyone want to share a coffee? I´m a 45 y.o. male, Spanish speaking native that want to improve my English skill in exchange of my Spanish. I can move around the island and also can show you the island, hiking routes, small hidden beaches and so on.
Do hesitate to contact me by email or whatsapp. manuelalonso1********.com +34.609770146
This week i´m on holidays till Saturday 29th, so I have plenty of time for a meeting.
hope to see you soon.

julia44
26-03-2014, 07:17
Hi, does anyone want to share a coffee? I´m a 45 y.o. male, Spanish speaking native that want to improve my English skill in exchange of my Spanish. I can move around the island and also can show you the island, hiking routes, small hidden beaches and so on.
Do hesitate to contact me by email or whatsapp. manuelalonso1********.com +34.609770146
This week i´m on holidays till Saturday 29th, so I have plenty of time for a meeting.
hope to see you soon.

Hi I would be interested in spanish english exchange it depends on where you live as I would not want to travel too far

hope to see you soon.

Hi I would be interested in spanish english exchange it depends on where you live as I would not want to travel too far

Manuel_tenerife
27-03-2014, 11:05
I live near Candelaria...i´m going to playa fañabe later today. give me a call if you like have a coffee and a talk....

bobmcgregor
25-07-2014, 16:34
Good idea. I wish I lived closer

Cecilia
25-08-2014, 10:55
hi, is still the group of intercambio meeting in Los Abrigos ? I have got a friend from Argentina , Miguel, who is very interested in improve his English vocabulary and conversation and he can exchange with his Spanish.. Contact me for arrange a meet.