PDA

View Full Version : Other Where exactly is the crematorium in Santa Cruz?

anto3
06-03-2014, 11:50
Need to know were this is now as a friend husband died and she knows nobody over here and I said I would take her. I know as far as el campo but after that I am lost. I never been pass el campo. Please help as she has to be there at 3pm.

LUCKY
06-03-2014, 12:27
Can anyone help, I am struggling to find an address

JaBBa
06-03-2014, 12:48
Hope this helps...

There are two crematoria in Tenerife, both in the north of the island. The better one to try, as they are used to dealing with expats, is a company called Servisa. They have an office in Guaza, telephone number 922 169157. Their website is www.servisa.es *(in Spanish). Click on "donde estamos" in the top navigation menu, then to the right of the map of Spain, select, from the drop-down list, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. There you'll find details of all their offices and crematoria on the island. They will also deal with obtaining the civil death certificate.

junglejim
06-03-2014, 12:52
Itīs probably this one , I attended one 3 years ago but got took on a bus .

http://www.servisa.es/red_web/jsp/detalleSucursalNewServisa.jsp?c=49&cp=&cProv=38&cLoc=&cEmpre=1

anto3
06-03-2014, 13:59
Thanks for the help. RIP to Fred he used to come to the old forum meet ups with his wife jill in CIM AND YOUNG GOLFER DAYS A FEW YEARS AGO

Tdm
06-03-2014, 14:47
Jabba is right - there are 2 Crematoriams in Santa Cruz and not all that far away from each other. You pass close by one if you take the TF1 exit that leads to Candelaria Hospital, and the other is just off the TF5 on the road from Santa Cruz to North Airport. Most Taxi & Coach drivers know where they are.

slodgedad
06-03-2014, 15:07
Thanks for the help. RIP to Fred he used to come to the old forum meet ups with his wife jill in CIM AND YOUNG GOLFER DAYS A FEW YEARS AGO
I remember Fred and Jill. Smashing couple.

RIP ,Fred.

Please give my regards and condolences to Jill.

anto3
07-03-2014, 23:49
Found it. A few people left there cars at carrfour and got a taxi from there 3 euro. Anyway is is next door to a big matteress factoria called flex were they make or sell mattress. Might help people in future who have to go there. We were told there was no parking but there is lots of parking in there car park and a nice coffee shop