PDA

View Full Version : Other Motorbike & Motorcycle group. Are you interested in joining?

Tenerife Bikers
08-03-2014, 17:45
We are a group of English speaking.........in some cases are English or from Yorkshire, bikers living in Tenerife. If you have a bike and want to join here and on the road let us know. Or if you are coming on holiday, renting a bike and want someone to ride with or show you the best roads then drop us a line. See us on FB. Tenerife Bikers

madness1
08-03-2014, 18:11
We are a group of English speaking.........in some cases are English or from Yorkshire, bikers living in Tenerife. If you have a bike and want to join here and on the road let us know. Or if you are coming on holiday, renting a bike and want someone to ride with or show you the best roads then drop us a line. See us on FB. Tenerife Bikers

I defo will looking to buy a bike out there myself as I spend about 10 weeks a year there.is the Facebook link rodeo bikers Tenerife?

Tenerife Bikers
08-03-2014, 19:26
Hi. It's a group, I've called it just ... Tenerife Bikers

haggiscbrsix
10-03-2014, 16:06
I will be out soon i used to be in the rochdale road runners mcc here in the uk . Do you just do rides out or organise rallies and bo you have a venue where the club meets. Also is your club a family friendly one. I will try and meet up when i come over.

Tenerife Bikers
11-03-2014, 17:51
Hi there, we don't have a club or anything. There are a few on the island I think but they are Harley type riders. I'm trying to get a few faster types together.

Just in case the FB link to the page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/246351552156774/

Rgds

Craig

Leam_Lin
11-03-2014, 19:16
Not seen much fast plastic on the island.OH now has a speedmaster865 before that daytona955i.

Tenerife Bikers
12-03-2014, 13:29
Are you in Tenerife? I have a Blade and ride with an ex racer who has a triumph triple and can make it move well.

Leam_Lin
12-03-2014, 19:00
Are you in Tenerife? I have a Blade and ride with an ex racer who has a triumph triple and can make it move well.

On the island, not with my bike.

Plazydays
28-03-2015, 08:35
Morning all. Me and a friend are visiting the island in August and we are both keen motorcyclists, both modern and old. We were talking the other day and it come to out attention that whilst the ladies suit up, we might venture out and see if we can locate a bike breakers or two to see if we can find any old bikes or parts we might be interested in. Does anyone know of any good places to visit or any hoarders on the Island that might be looking to part with anything if the price was right.
We have been to the island for the last eight years but never really see many bikes to be honest but there must be some, somewhere? I'm currently recovering from a RTA on my bike just before Christmas so riding is out for me at the moment so restorations are a big thing for me at the moment. Thanks for any advise in advance. Regards John

ruskimalimanya
31-03-2015, 12:41
verry sorry but couldn t find it in the forum,can any of you advise me a good motorbike garage in tenerife sur for my yamaha cygnus ?
it needs to have periodic service. preferably around san lorenzo ,arona.

thank you