PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy A couple or person to take care of studio apartment in or near Adeje

obsessionduo
12-03-2014, 01:05
After a long time with us, sadly our lovely couple who look after our studio apartment have other commitments so we need to find another caring person or couple to take over the role! Ideal for retired couple.

The apartment generates a lot of weeks a year so we need somebody to undertake the cleans and "meet and greet" bookings (although this side can continue to be managed by the current couple if necessary). Due to the volume of bookings, ideally you need to be based in Adeje or close by. We have had a great working relationship them and need somebody looking for a long term self employed role with us.

Computer literate preferable and ability to undertake basic maintenance would be an asset although not essential!

Please PM your details incl phone number. Thank you.

groovychic
12-03-2014, 16:19
Hi i am interested in this. Please could you send me more information about whats involved

groovychic
12-03-2014, 17:37
ok have sent you a pm

obsessionduo
12-03-2014, 18:55
Hi Dave and Bridget. If you would be kind enough to forward your email and telephone number as a PM, we can have a chat further. regards Ray

colinking
12-03-2014, 19:37
Hi, interested in looking after your apartment. We have just moved to Tenerife. Have nie no etc . I used to run my own property maintenance business in uk so sounds ideal for me. PM anytime. Thanks Colin King

groovychic
12-03-2014, 20:11
Hi i am interested in this work as i am not working at the moment so have plenty of time. I am english and live out here close to the airport. If you still need someone then let me know and i will send you my contact details

browner1
12-03-2014, 20:46
Hi could you send me dates myself and my wife are very interested in this i work in the coach driving in ireland and i am used to dealing with people thanks joe

9PLUS
13-03-2014, 08:02
Check out Premier Cleaning i've worked with them for quite a few years and they are super professional

www.premiercleaning.eu (http://www.premiercleaning.eu/Premier_Cleaning/Welcome.html)

Tony the Welder
13-03-2014, 08:53
good morning my name is tony and I have just retired and what I require is something to motivate me a few times a week I have lived in Tenerife for 20 yrs ,I know this sounds daft but after 3 mouths of the wife telling me what to do I need a get out of jail card , ie I have got to go out it important sort of thing, maybe we can help each other cleaning I do daily and meeting people is my hobbie you can contact me by PM tony

9PLUS
13-03-2014, 09:07
good morning my name is tony and I have just retired and what I require is something to motivate me a few times a week I have lived in Tenerife for 20 yrs ,I know this sounds daft but after 3 mouths of the wife telling me what to do I need a get out of jail card , ie I have got to go out it important sort of thing, maybe we can help each other cleaning I do daily and meeting people is my hobbie you can contact me tony

Is that Tony who had a workshop in the top end of PdlR ?

Tony the Welder
13-03-2014, 09:30
no but I am sure we know each other

9PLUS
13-03-2014, 09:38
Yeah maybe you never seem to know anyones surname on this island it's always their first name and their profession afterwards

The only other Tony Welder I knew was based in or around Callao, A right old git really

Thats you innit?

:doh:
xxx

Tony the Welder
13-03-2014, 09:48
no I think we both did a bit of work on a bar in la for agit called tony to many t s

kmogwai
17-03-2014, 02:00
hi me and my partner are interested we are both aged 58 and 60 both fit my partner service in the army and i have done office work all my life and computer literate please contact me for anymore information i live in los almendros fanabe near the german collage. regards Karen Morgan.

slwty
18-03-2014, 10:15
Dear Advertiser,

My partner and I live in the Adeje area, in Torviscas.
I have experience as a house sitter, a cleaner and have worked for years in the tourism industry.Currently I work in the airport check-in desk, and my hours are flexible.

melvin
18-03-2014, 15:05
:)
After a long time with us, sadly our lovely couple who look after our studio apartment have other commitments so we need to find another caring person or couple to take over the role! Ideal for retired couple.

The apartment generates a lot of weeks a year so we need somebody to undertake the cleans and "meet and greet" bookings (although this side can continue to be managed by the current couple if necessary). Due to the volume of bookings, ideally you need to be based in Adeje or close by. We have had a great working relationship them and need somebody looking for a long term self employed role with us.

Computer literate preferable and ability to undertake basic maintenance would be an asset although not essential!

Please PM your details incl phone number. Thank you.

Hi my name is mel and my wife is sheila we live in torviscas alto im a painter & decorator and my wife loves to clean we have internet transport etc and would be very interested in helping you with your studio you can email us at mel_dec_ten********.com or phone us on******** regards mel & sheila.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi my name is Mel & my wife is Sheila we would be happy to help you with the smooth running of your studio im a painter & decorator and my wife loves to clean,we live in torviscas alto we have internet and transport and are of a friendly poltie dispostion. you can phone us ********Regads Mel

obsessionduo
18-03-2014, 17:00
Thanks to all for replies. We have got several interested persons so in the event of needing further details, we will be in touch. appreciate all the response we have had. with best wishes

slwty
20-03-2014, 15:58
Hi

People seem to think I have placed this advert, I was interested in this position but did not get a reply.I hope you will find someone!
Thanks

rothwellrob
01-04-2014, 09:35
Good morning,

My partner and I would love to be considered for the role of taking care of your apartment in Adeje. We have just launched a Concierge Service covering all of Tenerife and are at your disposal 24 hours a day.

I am a former Royal Air Force member and my partner is a Dutch national resident on this beautiful Island for the last 20 years. Between us we speak 4 languages.

Please refer to our Facebook page "Tenerife Concierge Service". We would be happy to forward you our respective CV's for inspection.

I look forward to your reply,

Rob Rothwell & Esther de Groot.

brifra
03-06-2014, 12:41
your inbox is full
hello,
my our name is bridget and frank
we come from the netherlands and live for 6 years on the island
we are a couple and live in san eugenio bajo
whe have a car so no problem
we also can do a pick up service from the airport
if the job is free we are interested

thank you
bridget

Angusjim
03-06-2014, 12:57
your inbox is full
hello,
my our name is bridget and frank
we come from the netherlands and live for 6 years on the island
we are a couple and live in san eugenio bajo
whe have a car so no problem
we also can do a pick up service from the airport
if the job is free we are interested

thank you

bridget

Be prepared:scared: "illegal taxis" not a good thing to advertise on here :smack::redcard:

obsessionduo
03-06-2014, 13:00
Hi Bridget. thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this post is now filled but I will keep your details as things in life do change and if you can advise your email and phone number that would be great. with thanks Chrissie