PDA

View Full Version : I'm back !!!!

Jackie
13-03-2014, 02:23
Hiya all, just popped in to say hello, it's been a long time. As some of you know who i'm in touch with on FB I had to return back to the UK in August 2012 at rather short notice due to my dad being ill. Sadly he passed away four weeks after my return and thanks to incompetent Will writers, solicitors and Courts I am still here dealing with his estate.

So much has happened since i've been back. My youngest son followed me back a week after I returned as he had work lined up back here so he is now living and working here permanently, I finally lost 13st of ugly fat .... I got divorced hahaha. Sadly we lost our little Jack Russell Milo who we brought to Tenerife with us from the UK, he was taken ill very suddenly whilst being cared for by my good friend Alice at Poochies Pet Hotel as my daughter was in the process of moving apartments. He was laid to rest on Alices land under a Pear tree and next to Maxines dog Susie. My youngest son and my daughter both passed their driving tests so I now have an international fleet of drivers, my daughter can't wait for my return so she can pick me up from the airport and terrify me on TF1 lol.

The best news of all is that my eldest son and his girlfriend made me a Nan to the most beautiful baby boy in October of last year, they called him Roman Stanley (the Stanley after my dad) and I have never met a happier baby, he doesn't even cry when he's hugry, he just looks at you as if to say why are you still sitting down when you should be doing my bottle, he is an absolute joy.

As for me, i'm not sure at this moment if i'll return to Tenerife permanently, I can't make that decision until my dads estate is settled but in the mean time i'm having a lot of fun courtesy of an old school friend ;).

I hope everyone is keeping well and look forward to posting again xxx

kingbaker
13-03-2014, 05:54
Welcome back Miss. I was wondering where you got to!!:D:p

Susief
13-03-2014, 08:31
Good to see you back Jackie. Wow you have had a lot of changes in your life. X

kingbaker
13-03-2014, 11:29
:crylaughing:
Good to see you back Jackie. Wow you have had a lot of changes in your life. X

Yeah and shes lost 13.5 stone and 25 years and turned blonde....wow!!!! I'da re-worded the divorce bit though

To keep your decorum HA!! HA!!:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2014, 11:48
Yes welcome back - my word so much has happened

Sorry to hear about your Dad - a sad time and so much to organise.

we're all here for you :console:

Jackie
13-03-2014, 11:50
haha Kingbaker since when have I had decorum lol .... a lot of changes in my life but that's not one of them ;)

John_Graydon
13-03-2014, 14:50
Best of Luck Jackie not here long but know how you feel.

Angusjim
13-03-2014, 15:28
You have scrubbed up well must be the damp English air :whistle::hello:

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2014, 15:47
It's her daughter !:D

Jackie
13-03-2014, 17:01
Thanks John...haha Angusjim always the sweet talker ;) .... MM I put it all down to the divorce lol, keep being told i've never looked better and if i'm honest i've never felt better lol x

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2014, 17:12
. MM I put it all down to the divorce lol, keep being told i've never looked better and if i'm honest i've never felt better lol x

This is the future then - forget your creams and botox LOL

AL JAY
13-03-2014, 19:27
Welcome back Jackie!!!

Tojack
13-03-2014, 19:34
Nice to see you posting again.

melm
13-03-2014, 19:41
Nice to see you back.............Here's to your future:cheers2:

warbey
13-03-2014, 20:11

Hi Jackie, good to see You again.

There's enough in Your Post to write a Book.....?

Congrats on the Baby.... They certainly make Life interesting don't They.

P.S. Maxine disappeared too.......

Jackie
13-03-2014, 20:32
Thanks Warbey, Maybe two books, that was just a brief outline haha. Life has certainly changed since the baby arrived but wouldn't have it any other way. I'm still in contact with Max, I think there are so many TF members that are in contact on Facebook now so that's probably why some have disappeared. Thanks for your message as well, very uncanny if you ask me

kingbaker
13-03-2014, 21:33
Hiya all, just popped in to say hello, it's been a long time. As some of you know who i'm in touch with on FB I had to return back to the UK in August 2012 at rather short notice due to my dad being ill. Sadly he passed away four weeks after my return and thanks to incompetent Will writers, solicitors and Courts I am still here dealing with his estate.

So much has happened since i've been back. My youngest son followed me back a week after I returned as he had work lined up back here so he is now living and working here permanently, I finally lost 13st of ugly fat .... I got divorced hahaha. Sadly we lost our little Jack Russell Milo who we brought to Tenerife with us from the UK, he was taken ill very suddenly whilst being cared for by my good friend Alice at Poochies Pet Hotel as my daughter was in the process of moving apartments. He was laid to rest on Alices land under a Pear tree and next to Maxines dog Susie. My youngest son and my daughter both passed their driving tests so I now have an international fleet of drivers, my daughter can't wait for my return so she can pick me up from the airport and terrify me on TF1 lol.

The best news of all is that my eldest son and his girlfriend made me a Nan to the most beautiful baby boy in October of last year, they called him Roman Stanley (the Stanley after my dad) and I have never met a happier baby, he doesn't even cry when he's hugry, he just looks at you as if to say why are you still sitting down when you should be doing my bottle, he is an absolute joy.

As for me, i'm not sure at this moment if i'll return to Tenerife permanently, I can't make that decision until my dads estate is settled but in the mean time i'm having a lot of fun courtesy of an old school friend ;).

I hope everyone is keeping well and look forward to posting again xxx

Did you go to a mixed school then?
This thread could get muy interesantes!!:p:(:)

Jackie
13-03-2014, 21:35
Yes I did haha

Megaloo
13-03-2014, 22:50
Well done on the weight loss what diet did you follow, nice to hear from you again

Tony the Welder
14-03-2014, 08:35
wow what a post sorry to hear about your father and milo, but it looks like life is changing for you and I wish you all the best in the decisions you make

Jackie
14-03-2014, 08:35
The diet is called Divorce Megaloo lol

kingbaker
14-03-2014, 08:49
Where are you now Jackie?:)

Jackie
14-03-2014, 09:16
At this moment Kingbaker I am sitting on the sofa in my late dads place in Upminster Essex drinking coffee lol.

kingbaker
14-03-2014, 09:39
That school pal must be doing something right or maybe youve taken to smoking the weeeeeed!!!:(:p:)

kingbaker
14-03-2014, 09:48
You sound very relaxed, considering all thats happened!! Do you have any ph nos for your old (female) school pals, as I could do with some of what you're gettin'. Ha!! Ha!!:D:p:)

Jackie
14-03-2014, 10:02
It has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster to be honest, bad news, good news, bad news, good news but thanks to my 2 boys that are here and my mates I made it through. I am having an absolute ball at the moment, so many of my old school pals have moved back to this area for one reason or another it's like a massive school reunion every time I go down the local haha. Where I am is classed as a village and it's quite a tight knit comunity which is really nice in comparison to what it's like living in Tenerife. I'll never say never but once the house out there is sold (part of the divorce) I will buy an apartment either as my home or a base for the many visits to see my daughter who has no intentions of ever coming back.

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2014, 10:06
The diet is called Divorce Megaloo lol

as in forum member megaloo ?

Jackie
14-03-2014, 10:08
lol MM I was replying to Megaloo, I didn't divorce Megaloo haha

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2014, 10:11
lol MM I was replying to Megaloo, I didn't divorce Megaloo haha

:laugh:

lack of sleep last night need a cuppa - ohhh I want to go home !:snooze:

kingbaker
14-03-2014, 15:37
haha Kingbaker since when have I had decorum lol .... a lot of changes in my life but that's not one of them ;)

Nonsence Jackie .......the slaggin' might'a been a bit rough...now and then, but you've always had tons of decorum.......even if you wouldn't admit to it.

Good to hear from you again Miss.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

:scared::doh:
:laugh:

lack of sleep last night need a cuppa - ohhh I want to go home !:snooze:

What kept you awake??? Missus!!:doh::p

kingbaker
22-03-2014, 02:57
Havent heard from you, you ok?
Damn this guy is good..kept you busy for a week.:rolleyes::D:beer:

Jackie
27-03-2014, 22:49
haha I'm fine thanks Kingbaker, as you say, just been busy ;)

Malteser Monkey
28-03-2014, 15:52
He's just jealous Jackie - big softy:hug:

kingbaker
28-03-2014, 18:26
He's just jealous Jackie - big softy:hug:

Me thinks she has been 'tied up' for the week. Furry handcuffs perhaps!! :p:(:)

melm
28-03-2014, 19:32
Me thinks she has been 'tied up' for the week. Furry hanscuffs perhaps!! :p:(:)

Who's hans:laugh:

kingbaker
28-03-2014, 19:38

I dont know but if he can keep Jackie quiet for a week..he must be good at something:(:what::o

melm
28-03-2014, 19:40
I dont know but if he can keep Jackie quiet for a week..he must be good at something:(:what::o

Don't go there:dontknow:

kingbaker
28-03-2014, 19:40

Handcuffs dear handcuffs!!:p