PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Are there any job vacancies in Tenerife?

leigh1988
13-03-2014, 22:15
Good evening

my names leigh williamson I recently visited south tenarife and very munch enjoyed my time ther my self and my partner enjoyed the way things were there and very friendly people since we have comebak we have disscussed a move tto tenarife , in the uk I am currently a insurance broker and she is a carer both full time but we wuld oviousy be lookinh for jobs ther to make a living we are not yo fussy as we really enjoy it ther , if anyone culd point me in the right direction it wuld be much appricated

thank you very much
kind regards

lapalma
13-03-2014, 22:31
Good evening

my names leigh williamson I recently visited south tenarife and very munch enjoyed my time ther my self and my partner enjoyed the way things were there and very friendly people since we have comebak we have disscussed a move tto tenarife , in the uk I am currently a insurance broker and she is a carer both full time but we wuld oviousy be lookinh for jobs ther to make a living we are not yo fussy as we really enjoy it ther , if anyone culd point me in the right direction it wuld be much appricated

thank you very much
kind regards

Is this a wind up ?

dougald
14-03-2014, 00:19
By the looks of things i would say so - spelling would help first of all :wow:

Angusjim
14-03-2014, 08:20
By the looks of things i would say so - spelling would help first of all :wow:

No think its just that he is Scottish and English is not his first language:scotland:

leigh1988
14-03-2014, 13:17
Lol did off phone I apologise but no this is not a wind up
Kind regards

John_Graydon
14-03-2014, 15:08
Lol did off phone I apologise but no this is not a wind up
Kind regards

Was going to say that you were a Phonie lol but hope you find something. Thinking of it myself as well.