PDA

View Full Version : Other What is the development next to Siam Park going to be?

essexeddie
15-03-2014, 19:22
Does anyone know what the new development next to the Siam Park off the TF1 is going to be?

ddoyle
15-03-2014, 20:13
I believe it is going to be a shopping centre.

9PLUS
15-03-2014, 22:45
Alcampo innit

slodgedad
15-03-2014, 22:51
Alcampo innit

Hope so innit.

Ecky Thump
15-03-2014, 23:17
Alcampo innit

Hope so innit.

Isit init? You opso isit? :sorry:

Chine
16-03-2014, 01:13
Isn't innit an Eskimo or is that an innuit isn't it wasn't it

Greg
16-03-2014, 22:59
And also the last destination on the North-South train when it eventually becomes reality.

junglejim
17-03-2014, 09:47
And also the last destination on the North-South train when it eventually becomes reality.
I thought that was Sky Park?
Anyway , I´m sure I read an article recently that there was to be a 5* hotel development adjacent to Siam Park ?

Greg
17-03-2014, 12:23
I asked one of the guys with a shirt and tie on who was carrying a big set of plans. Coz I'm a nosy kind of guy. He said it was going to be a commercial centre and the train station. :dontknow:

junglejim
17-03-2014, 12:46
According to Fraga in Diario de Avisos , it´s a commercial centre
"-Adeje ha apostado también por los centros comerciales como complemento a la actividad turística. ¿En qué fase se encuentran los que se construyen junto a Siam Park y en la zona de Las Torres?
“El ubicado junto al parque acuático está ya en fase de construcción y con los movimientos de tierra que es lo importante. Creo que será un buen centro comercial que va a equipar completamente a la zona turística. Hay que tener en cuenta que las compras están ligadas directamente a la actividad complementaria y debe haber calidad. Además, en un escenario de libre mercado como el actual estamos encantados de que Adeje sea un referente. El otro está en curso porque está más vinculado al ocio y al comercio y estamos diseñando un modelo que encaje bien. Habrá una sorpresita que va en la línea de inversiones que tiene que ver con calidad y estamos trabajando para que ahí se instale algo potente. Pero lo diremos en su momento para que no se nos trunque”.

http://www.diariodeavisos.com/2014/03/rajoy-castiga-tinerfenos-con-recurso-ley-turismo/

essexeddie
19-03-2014, 17:46
Oh well a train station with no train lines, sounds about right for Tenerife.
Bit like the Hospital then, it wont be finished. Hey ho!