PDA

View Full Version : Other Flights for september 2014 from Newcastle.

Lissalyon
17-03-2014, 10:29
Saw one with easyjet £335 for end of sept

We paid £125 last week,

I don't get it!

waveydavey
17-03-2014, 16:17
I think the Canarys are on a bit of elastic,It seems that way.It does not get farther away during school holidays,so dont charge more.Simples.

kathml
17-03-2014, 16:37
Apart from Xmas flights are cheap over the winter months due to a surplus of planes and lack of people school holidays demand shoots up its called supply and demand

Lissalyon
20-03-2014, 17:14
Cheapest one so far end sept/ beg oct including I bag of luggage each is £315 each.

We paid £150 each for feb. sorry made a typo in original post

kingbaker
20-03-2014, 18:06
:redcard::redcard::redcard: Enough already!!!!!.....you're havin' tooo many flippin' holidays.:redcard::redcard::redcard:

Lissalyon
22-03-2014, 09:39
Never! Lol! I'm not even in the same league as a couple I met in Lanzarote airport the week before Xmas . They go away abroad every month from sept till may for two weeks every month. Every day they spend half an hour on the net checking for the deals. It made my eyes water at how little they paid....but then they didn't need a disabled room.

Then from may to sept they go away every month in the uk.

We are off to Scotland next month for OH birthday. May is Wales and Dorset . Nothing yet for June and July . August Wales and Dorset . Sept / oct Tenerife yey. November waes and maybe Dorset.

Tenerife is my hospital. I felt great there. Sunshine, exercise and Eugeni' s treatments at the Bitacora. I've been home 9 days and I've just felt cr*p. 3 debilitating headaches, severe backache and a possible uti.

I know where I'd rather be!

kingbaker
23-03-2014, 21:15
Never! Lol! I'm not even in the same league as a couple I met in Lanzarote airport the week before Xmas . They go away abroad every month from sept till may for two weeks every month. Every day they spend half an hour on the net checking for the deals. It made my eyes water at how little they paid....but then they didn't need a disabled room.

Then from may to sept they go away every month in the uk.

We are off to Scotland next month for OH birthday. May is Wales and Dorset . Nothing yet for June and July . August Wales and Dorset . Sept / oct Tenerife yey. November waes and maybe Dorset.

Tenerife is my hospital. I felt great there. Sunshine, exercise and Eugeni' s treatments at the Bitacora. I've been home 9 days and I've just felt cr*p. 3 debilitating headaches, severe backache and a possible uti.

I know where I'd rather be!

Oi missus...wotts a uti?:p:)i