PDA

View Full Version : Evening Entertainment in Los Cristianos for a 9 Year Old?

Angusjim
18-03-2014, 14:15
Seems unfair to leave our 9 year old grandson in the apartment on his own every night again this year :lol:so does anyone have any ideas to amuse him in the evenings, any hotels around Paloma Beach that do things like magic shows etc

junglejim
18-03-2014, 15:32
Buy him a BonoTicket and a can of coke and stick him on the 111 ida y vuelta AJ ,that'll kill 3 hrs at least !
What time of year are you coming?

Angusjim
18-03-2014, 15:36
Buy him a BonoTicket and a can of coke and stick him on the 111 ida y vuelta AJ ,that'll kill 3 hrs at least !
Over 11th April - 18th I was going to come down and see you on the 12th or 13th when ever Celtic have a game on TV

LUCKY
18-03-2014, 16:28
Good idea and the Magic trick is will he reapear.............. Whats the word we all say now ..Abracadabra !!!!!!!!!:flatcap:

junglejim
18-03-2014, 20:43
Over 11th April - 18th I was going to come down and see you on the 12th or 13th when ever Celtic have a game on TV

Thatīs Semana Santa AJ (Holy Week) , plenty of processions and masses to go to!
Donīt think Celtic have a game that weekend but could watch Dundee Utd v Sevco in the Cup on Saturday 12th !!

Angusjim
19-03-2014, 10:43
Thatīs Semana Santa AJ (Holy Week) , plenty of processions and masses to go to!
Donīt think Celtic have a game that weekend but could watch Dundee Utd v Sevco in the Cup on Saturday 12th !!

Will see you in Irish Rover about 60/45mins before KO I will bring the wee man he likes watching the Footie have taken him to see utd a few times may have to bring the Tangerine scarf !! ( I assume the Rover is OK with kids being in )

Angusjim
20-04-2014, 08:14

Well thanks for that JJ Jamie really enjoyed his trips on the buses gave me and the Mrs time to go out on the lash was helped by getting a spare set of keys for him to let himself back into the apartment saved us having to come home early:laugh::c2: