PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 1 bed apartment available in Adeje.

languagefan
21-03-2014, 11:42
Beautifully decorated 1 bedroom flat available for rent between 29 April-15June in Adeje town. Very close vicinity (1 min walk) from bus stop and all amenities, quiet and away from hectic tourism but 15-20 mins bus ride to busier locations in las Americas/Los cristianos. Many regular bus services. You won't need a car.
Available for a very reasonable all inclusive price (150/wk, 500/month) for reliable and mature professionals. For photos and more info PM direct.
Regards

languagefan
01-04-2014, 16:41
1 bedroom apartment (beautifully decorated) available for rent between 29 April-29 June in Adeje town. Very close (1 min walk) to bus stop, shops and all amenities, quiet and away from hectic tourism but 15-20 mins bus ride to busier locations like las Americas or Los cristianos. Many regular bus services.

Available for a very reasonable all inclusive price (135/wk, 475Eu/month+ 500 refundable deposit. no bills) for reliable and mature professionals. For photos and more info PM direct.
Best

jano
26-10-2014, 11:47
Helo,
I am comming over to live in Tenerife from January 2015 and would like to rent a place.

Can you help me please?

If the apartment is not vacant do you have any suggestions as to where I should look?

Many thanks