PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't seem to post a Help Ticket on the Tenerife Forum

TenerifeTeddy
30-05-2011, 23:09
I have posted this here because I canīt seem to post a help ticket (access denied) and I canīt PM Admin or Kirsty, again acess denied. I expect they are too busy. So I donīt know where else to put it (steady... :D)

I have just posted 3 photos of less than 100kb each. On the file upload manager I am now told that I have used up 250.9kb of 976.6kb available space.
That means 6 more photos and I canīt post any more after that. ???

Please is it possible to increase the file allocation, so I can post more photos.

doreen
30-05-2011, 23:10
I'm glad someone else was bounced from the HelpDesk ... wouldn't entertain me either :)

slodgedad
30-05-2011, 23:13
I have posted this here because I canīt seem to post a help ticket (access denied) and I canīt PM Admin or Kirsty, again acess denied. I expect they are too busy. So I donīt know where else to put it (steady... :D)

I have just posted 3 photos of less than 100kb each. On the file upload manager I am now told that I have used up 250.9kb of 976.6kb available space.
That means 6 more photos and I canīt post any more after that. ???

Please is it possible to increase the file allocation, so I can post more photos.

Love to help, Steph. but it's a job for Admin. bumpety....:)

Vortex Wake
30-05-2011, 23:15
Host the pics yourself , and they will load FULL size - none of those silly thumbnails that people don't bother opening.

Flickr.com or panoramio or photobucket can host for free

MrsTT
30-05-2011, 23:19
And the help desk threw me out too!!??? :crazy:

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 23:26
And the help desk threw me out too!!??? :crazy:Oh buggery. :D will go and look.

tizzywizzy
30-05-2011, 23:29
I had the same problem. I posted in the tech/comp thread with my queries.

KirstyJay
01-06-2011, 00:23
I have opened up the help & assistance section as a forum until this gets sorted :)

Zara
04-06-2011, 11:20
I have just tried to raise a help ticket - selected New Ticket, typed my comments and pressed submit only to receive the following message

Zara, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I donīt know what permissions I need, I am not in anyone else's account and because I am here at the moment donīt think my account has been disabled - any suggestions?

Harmonicaman
04-06-2011, 11:46
I have just tried to raise a help ticket - selected New Ticket, typed my comments and pressed submit only to receive the following message

Zara, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I donīt know what permissions I need, I am not in anyone else's account and because I am here at the moment donīt think my account has been disabled - any suggestions?
I've just tried to post one as well and I got the exact same message after typing out my ticket and adding attachment.:o

slodgedad
04-06-2011, 11:53
I have reported it to Admin. There may be a tweak or two needed. Still early days.

Harmonicaman
04-06-2011, 11:55
I have reported it to Admin. There may be a tweak or two needed. Still early days.
Cheers slodgey!:hello:

mike in chayofa
04-06-2011, 12:10

PM sent.

There is a known problem with the HelpDesk at the moment. It is being looked into.

admin
13-06-2011, 18:54
The helpdesk is now functioning again. An announcement has been made about it here :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?1676-The-Helpdesk-is-now-working

:)