PDA

View Full Version : CD Tenerife vs Ponferradina Sunday 23/3 17.00

bonitatime
22-03-2014, 23:51
This is partly a revenge match for the game where they beat is in the playoff to segunda A two years ago
There are special prices for match tickets if you know a season ticket holder and the stadium should be fuller than normal

Mike
23-03-2014, 18:57
3-0 half time,2 for Ayoze,1 for Aridane.

martincrabb99
23-03-2014, 19:46
Fantastic! The last game I saw was against Recreativo de Huelva and Tenerife won by one goal but could have had four. Out soon to watch the next home game!

Mike
23-03-2014, 19:55
5-0 final score,3 for Ayoze(how much is he worth now), 1 for Aridane,1 for Edgar. Level in 6th with Barcelona.
Hope to be out for next game in a fortnight

martincrabb99
23-03-2014, 20:03
Great result! Definitely going to next home game, must contact Chris at Armada Sur to arrange a ticket and reserve a coach seat! Any idea of league position and crowd number at today's game?

Mike
23-03-2014, 20:21
MARTIN
Joint 6th with Barcelona B. however they cannot go up so in play off position. Send Private Message to Chris for game in two weeks.
Not sure of crowd but much busier than usual

martincrabb99
23-03-2014, 20:23
Thanks Mike, getting all excited now!

Fred Perry
24-03-2014, 11:17
Great performance yesterday and the crowd was 10.854.

Any football fan on the Island should try and see Young Ayoze Perez play as soon as they can. The boy is class. It is a shame it seems that he will leave in the summer for bigger things (Porto, Everton, Man.City??). Tenerife now sit in the play-offs (as Mike correctly says Barca B canīt be promoted and become invisible in play-off positions). The goal still remains to secure survival this season but that looks pretty certain now. Letīs just enjoy the rest of the season......and enjoy Ayoze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJld2NZtfeY

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Not sure if goals video will play on here for some reason but if you click on "Ver en YouTube" you can watch there.

martincrabb99
24-03-2014, 14:50
Hi Fred Perry, thank you the information, my next match will only be my third attendance to watch Tenerife CD so the information is really useful as I am a novice supporter. I will have a look at the link and let you know.
I think you are right, I will keep my feet on the ground and just enjoy👍 thanks once again.