PDA

View Full Version : Lloyds Bank / Banco Sabadell and ServiRed ATMs in Callao Salvaje?

Macbook
25-03-2014, 12:12
Hi I have an account at what was Lloyds.

Can anybody tell me where the nearest ServiRed cashpoint ATMs are around the Callao Area.

I don't want to travel all the way to PDLA. I know Tropical park in Callao has an ATM but its been out of order for two weeks !

Also most other machines are charging 12 euros now...its a rip off.

IT would be good to get a list together of various locations of machines for the future.

thanks.

bonitatime
25-03-2014, 15:11
Is there not a Santander in Paraiso

1247sandra
25-03-2014, 15:38
Thought there was a Santander in Callao.

LUCKY
25-03-2014, 18:32
Thought there was a Santander in Callao.

Correct there is a Santander in callao . Its at the Bus stop and Taxi rank.:flatcap:

bonitatime
25-03-2014, 19:42
Are they not servired?

LUCKY
25-03-2014, 23:58
Are they not servired?

I cannot see from here. I am exile in Lower GDS :flatcap:

lesbroz
26-03-2014, 16:46
Hi I have an account at what was Lloyds.

Can anybody tell me where the nearest ServiRed cashpoint ATMs are around the Callao Area.

I don't want to travel all the way to PDLA. I know Tropical park in Callao has an ATM but its been out of order for two weeks !

Also most other machines are charging 12 euros now...its a rip off.

IT would be good to get a list together of various locations of machines for the future.

thanks.

The Santander in Callao will charge you to withdraw money from their ATM. The nearest Servired cash machines are at Caja Siete (1st opposite the Shell garage in Los Olivos, around the corner from Mercadona. 2nd is next to the WOK restaurant just below Hiper Trebol.) Others can be found in Adeje town or near Fanabe market at Terrazas del Duque. Also, available in San Juan if travelling the other way.