25-03-2014, 17:53
Hi does anybody know when ryanair winter flights come out

LUCKY
25-03-2014, 18:01
no........

Ecky Thump
25-03-2014, 18:12

There is another thread running with updates on when Ryanair have released flights to Tenerife from various airports.:)

What airport do you fly from?

LUCKY
25-03-2014, 18:21

And here is the Thread :flatcap:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?32180-Ryanair-for-me

caz12
25-03-2014, 18:25
we can fly from Liverpool or Manchester

Ecky Thump
25-03-2014, 18:35
we can fly from Liverpool or Manchester

London has been released, so you might be LUCKY soon.

I'm waiting for Prestwick flights for Oct/Nov.

Myra
28-03-2014, 10:58
Is there anyone travelling from Los Christianos to the Airport on the early morning flight to the Airport, on the 16th of April, and would like to share a lift or a Taxi. (Ryanair)

Angusjim
28-03-2014, 13:28
London has been released, so you might be LUCKY soon.

I'm waiting for Prestwick flights for Oct/Nov.
Ecky let me know dates you are over in Oct/Nov we usually come over around that time and I will see if I can arrange dates to suit would great to meet up with you & Carol and let you buy me drink and feed me as you do with Marbro:scotland:

Ecky Thump
28-03-2014, 14:19
Ecky let me know dates you are over in Oct/Nov we usually come over around that time and I will see if I can arrange dates to suit would great to meet up with you & Carol and let you buy me drink and feed me as you do with Marbro:scotland:

Jim it will definitely be late October that we fly out and we will be there for four weeks, once I have firm dates I will PM you.

You might even manage another holiday in May as we are there all that month as well.:)

This retirement is great, I would recommend it to everyone over the age of 40!:laugh:

Angusjim
28-03-2014, 14:25
Jim it will definitely be late October that we fly out and we will be there for four weeks, once I have firm dates I will PM you.

You might even manage another holiday in May as we are there all that month as well.:)

This retirement is great, I would recommend it to everyone over the age of 40!:laugh:

We are normally over either late November early December so let me know your dates, any chance that Carol may do her "Star hotel act" will I need spending money !!
We normally are over in May its my birthday in middle of month but I have decided a long weekend in London this year to take in a show and visit a comedy club, :)

Ecky Thump
28-03-2014, 14:47
We are normally over either late November early December so let me know your dates, any chance that Carol may do her "Star hotel act" will I need spending money !!
We normally are over in May its my birthday in middle of month but I have decided a long weekend in London this year to take in a show and visit a comedy club, :)

If Carol does her "Star Hotel" act, you will not need to go to London, as her act is both uniquice and rare.

For those who do not know the Star Hotel is in Montrose and must be the UK's most dubious hotel and we had the misfortune of staying there a couple of months ago.......for more details, ask Jim as he is a regular patron of this establishment!:bootyshake: