PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Forum member, Sharon.

primrose
01-04-2014, 10:37
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Jersey Royals you brought over for me,:jumping:Would have been nice to thank you on the thread about food that was brought over but somebody has closed the thread.:yum:

Malteser Monkey
01-04-2014, 10:44
:mexicanwave:

Lucky you glad you got them - keep you quiet for a while now :crazy::D

Enjoy

She owes you one Sharon:wink:

primrose
01-04-2014, 10:58
:mexicanwave:

Lucky you glad you got them - keep you quiet for a while now :crazy::D

Enjoy

She owes you one Sharon:wink:

I have been ill so have been very quiet and didn't even get as much as a grape,but Sharon has cheered me up.:bowdown:

Tom & Sharon
01-04-2014, 16:03
I have been ill so have been very quiet and didn't even get as much as a grape,but Sharon has cheered me up.:bowdown:

Aaaaaaaaw, I'd have sent some grapes with them as well if I'd have known ;) x

warbey
01-04-2014, 20:40
:flatcap::flatcap:Can I wish You a quick recovery primrose.

I though You had been Quiet for a bit!. .:flatcap::flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
02-04-2014, 10:05
Yes hope you are on the mend -

Santiago need a bunch of grapes smiley please mate

kingbaker
03-04-2014, 03:35
Yes hope you are on the mend -
Santiago need a bunch of grapes smiley please mate

Wott is this thread all about?????:D:(:)

primrose
03-04-2014, 09:34

What does WOTT mean ?.

Malteser Monkey
03-04-2014, 10:13

Grappes and Pottattoes:D

kingbaker
04-04-2014, 05:51
Grappes and Pottattoes:D

Me thinks that the grass was a bit tooo green for you!!:D:(:)

primrose
09-07-2014, 20:48
Once again a big thank you to Forum Member Sharon, another delivery of Jersey Royals and a bunch of proper Bananas, Ohhhhh Soooo good.:thanx::thanx::thanx::banana::banana::banana:

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 21:24
Ah! Ha!! The old Jersey Royals smuggling in the luggage trick!! :p
The flippin' island's alive witt bananas, or hadn't ye noticed missus:p:p:D;)

marbro8
09-07-2014, 21:34
Ah! Ha!! The old Jersey Royals smuggling in the luggage trick!! :p
The flippin' island's alive witt bananas, or hadn't ye noticed missus:p:p:D;)ye but the narnas in tenerife are orrible:vomit:

primrose
09-07-2014, 22:00
ye but the narnas in tenerife are orrible:vomit:

Couldn't agree more.These are proper bananas from England.:jumping:

Tom & Sharon
09-07-2014, 22:01
Once again a big thank you to Forum Member Sharon, another delivery of Jersey Royals and a bunch of proper Bananas, Ohhhhh Soooo good.:thanx::thanx::thanx::banana::banana::banana:

Saw the bananas in Marks and thought of you..............;)

marbro8
09-07-2014, 22:04
Couldn't agree more.These are proper bananas from England.:jumping:or maybe imported to england via south america:laugh:

martincrabb99
09-07-2014, 22:07
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Jersey Royals you brought over for me,:jumping:Would have been nice to thank you on the thread about food that was brought over but somebody has closed the thread.:yum:

New potatoes I just love them, cooked with a sprig of mint and a dollop of butter. Oh yes!

primrose
09-07-2014, 22:07
Saw the bananas in Marks and thought of you..............;)

See, I said they were proper Bananas and from Marks and Spencers, doesn't get any better than that,had 2 already,and Jersey Royals also from M&S.Sharon you are a star.:superstar:

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 22:20
Couldn't agree more.These are proper bananas from England.:jumping:

Oi missus wott did I tell you about not takin' yer medication? There are no English bananas and little spuds are probs from Israel!!:p:D:p

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 22:26
See, I said they were proper Bananas and from Marks and Spencers, doesn't get any better than that,had 2 already,and Jersey Royals also from M&S.Sharon you are a star.:superstar:

Are they growing them in m/s :D:D:D

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 22:59
What does WOTT mean ?.

Wott does narnas mean smarty pants? :D:D:p:D:p;)

primrose
09-07-2014, 23:05
Oi missus wott did I tell you about not takin' yer medication? There are no English bananas and little spuds are probs from Israel!!:p:D:p

I didn't say they were English Bananas I said they were proper Bananas from England and not only from England they were from Marks and Spencers, and believe me I know what Jersey Royals taste like.

marbro8
09-07-2014, 23:14
Are they growing them in m/s :D:D:DM&S purchased farmland in cornwall to grow potatoes similar to jersey royals because of the proximity to jersey, so yes m&s do grow similar jersey(sort of) royals:laugh:

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 23:21
M&S purchased farmland in cornwall to grow potatoes similar to jersey royals because of the proximity to jersey, so yes m&s do grow similar jersey(sort of) royals:laugh:

So they're not Jersey Royals they are falsies eh?? :D
And where are they growing the narnas???? :p:(:p

marbro8
09-07-2014, 23:27
So they're not Jersey Royals they are falsies eh?? :D
And where are they growing the narnas???? :p:(:pi was jesting about the spuds and the narnas are grown in birmingham in the same roof spaces as the skunk weed lmao:laugh:

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 23:32
I didn't say they were English Bananas I said they were proper Bananas from England and not only from England they were from Marks and Spencers, and believe me I know what Jersey Royals taste like.

You saying that jersey royals are a type of bananas, grown in england by m/s, then smuggled into Tenerife for your personal gratification.:p:p:D:D;)

kingbaker
09-07-2014, 23:41
M&S purchased farmland in cornwall to grow potatoes similar to jersey royals because of the proximity to jersey, so yes m&s do grow similar jersey(sort of) royals:laugh:

They might need to sell that land to bail them outta trouble. In Ireland they've had 12 or 13 consecutivs quarters of negative growth.

Probs the buge heating bills from trying to grow those jersey royal narnas, so loved by Primrose.;):D:p;):confused:

Hepa
17-07-2014, 16:12
The Bananas grown in the Canary Isles are mostly one variety, Cavendish, named after the gent who introduced the species many years ago. Mr Cavendish was an Englishman……………………...

primrose
17-07-2014, 17:00
The Bananas grown in the Canary Isles are mostly one variety, Cavendish, named after the gent who introduced the species many years ago. Mr Cavendish was an Englishman……………………...

Well he must have lost his sense of taste.:v2:

kingbaker
17-07-2014, 18:13
Fuss~pots....really ladies really;)

Tom & Sharon
17-07-2014, 21:01
I don't like bananas, so can't comment on taste. I can say the ones you see here look totally minging though!

As for Jersey Royals mmmmmmmmmmmmmm . The Canarians have a lot to learn about potatoes. Papas arragudas? YUK!

warbey
17-07-2014, 21:03
Well he must have lost his sense of taste.:v2:

The main thing is, are these Delicacies helping Youi get better Primrose..?

I too love Jersey Royals wid de butta on dem........:shy::shy::flatcap:

primrose
15-12-2014, 18:45
Christmas has come early in our House thanks to Forum Member Sharon.Thank you so much for the goodies.:thanx:

kingbaker
15-12-2014, 21:10
Christmas has come early in our House thanks to Forum Member Sharon.Thank you so much for the goodies.:thanx:

Hang on .....I'm gettin' me coat:p

primrose
16-12-2014, 11:09
Hang on .....I'm gettin' me coat:p

You might be getting your coat but that's all you will be getting.:fpull:

Malteser Monkey
16-12-2014, 11:12
http://youtu.be/_pCRnhcFGtA

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Goodies ?:lol:

kingbaker
16-12-2014, 12:02
You might be getting your coat but that's all you will be getting.:fpull:

:D:D:D:D:p:p:p;)