PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Barcelona Football Club discussion thread

Chine
01-04-2014, 23:31
Not a great result 2night ! Atletico are a good side but we bossed the game and probably came away on the wrong end with the away goal , not happy !

John_Graydon
02-04-2014, 11:32
Away goal needed now. Surely no problem to Messi. Same with Utd.

junglejim
02-04-2014, 11:54
Now have a transfer ban of 14 months for irregularities !

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26852466

Tijuana
02-04-2014, 14:15
Away goal needed now. Surely no problem to Messi. Same with Utd.

Don't see a problem with Utd getting an away goal either.

The 2, 3 or 4 that Bayern get might be a problem though.

John_Graydon
03-04-2014, 14:06
Chelsea not much better last night, I can see my Tv ending up in the back garden if they don't snap out of it.

Chine
03-04-2014, 21:06
Now have a transfer ban of 14 months for irregularities !

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26852466

I'm hoping they will lift some of the ban after an appeal due to the injured Valdes and puyol wanting to retire , it doesn't help our cause tho when it's common knowledge that we give clubs down payments for first dibs on players while they are still under 3 year contract !!!! Only in Spain !!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I still think we can get something away from home but will be tough tho, sorry john but Chelsea have got to go some to get anything out of that

Chine
06-04-2014, 11:07
We didn't play well again last night betis out hustled us at times , with both Madrid teams playing well it's going to make for a difficult few weeks I think

Chine
09-04-2014, 23:03
Proper fed up ! we didn't get into the game from the start , it seemed atletico wanted it more than us , we are really starting to look laboured when Leo isn't getting any space , we are very predictable at the moment and we need an overhaul at the back , might be a tough season next if the transfer ban isn't lifted

Tijuana
10-04-2014, 10:03
Barcelona are beginning to look like a spent force.

Had Diego Costa been on the pitch last night they'd have been 4-0 down after 20 minutes.

And a Copa del Rey final against Real Madrid to come in less than a week. They could easily finish the season with nothing.

Chine
05-05-2014, 23:03
After the wkend results we are still in with a shout in la liga

Chine
12-05-2014, 23:30
I think we will win la liga at the weekend ,although we have players out we should have enough to beat a team dreaming about a cup final.

Chine
08-07-2014, 00:17
We are not happy about the Suarez signing , FCB is a family orientated club there is no place for a cheating biting racist in our club , no doubt he is talented while not banned but how can he be a role model for our children and junior players etc he will not last hel be another ibrahimovic ! Won't fit in , will annoy other players , annoy leo ( model pro ) , stay where you are Suarez we don't want you

Chine
29-09-2014, 19:29
Great performance against Granada this wkend after a lacking in ideas night in malaga , still not conceded in la liga , tough champs game this week tho

martincrabb99
30-09-2014, 08:12
Great performance against Granada this wkend after a lacking in ideas night in malaga , still not conceded in la liga , tough champs game this week tho

It would be great to see a Canarian team in la liga, playing teams such as Barcelona!

Chine
30-09-2014, 11:39
It would be great to see a Canarian team in la liga, playing teams such as Barcelona!

Tenerife were in the top liga in the nineties , I thought they might have made it last season but they crumpled

martincrabb99
30-09-2014, 12:14
Tenerife were in the top liga in the nineties , I thought they might have made it last season but they crumpled

I went three times last year and you are spot on! Their season went downhill in the last quarter which was a real shame. Also las palmas lost out in the final play off. I'm drinking coffee from my Barcelona mug at this very moment! A present for me from a good friend as he went to the ground last year on a tour, he said it was brilliant!

Chine
30-09-2014, 19:29
I went three times last year and you are spot on! Their season went downhill in the last quarter which was a real shame. Also las palmas lost out in the final play off. I'm drinking coffee from my Barcelona mug at this very moment! A present for me from a good friend as he went to the ground last year on a tour, he said it was brilliant!

Barcelona is a great city but very pricey in the main tourist area (las ramblas) me and my wife used to go at least twice a season and have had some wonderful times there and would recommend , now we have children the chances to go over to FCB to catch a game are very slim as we spend our holiday time on GDS (not a bad swap tho!!) , I went to watch tenerife last season around Easter time , had a great time ! Fantastic atmosphere and they won 3.2 ! I also won the goal minute raffle on the coach it paid for my day , I'd love them to climb back into top flight , the home games would be a must !!!

martincrabb99
30-09-2014, 19:33
Barcelona is a great city but very pricey in the main tourist area (las ramblas) me and my wife used to go at least twice a season and have had some wonderful times there and would recommend , now we have children the chances to go over to FCB to catch a game are very slim as we spend our holiday time on GDS (not a bad swap tho!!) , I went to watch tenerife last season around Easter time , had a great time ! Fantastic atmosphere and they won 3.2 ! I also won the goal minute raffle on the coach it paid for my day , I'd love them to climb back into top flight , the home games would be a must !!!

Absolutely, Tenerife beat top of the table Las palmas at the weekend in the local derby. I can see it now CD Tenerife v Barcelona... Wouldn't that be just great[emoji3]

Chine
30-11-2014, 09:22
Big game at Valencia tonight but with leo coming into top form at his favourite away ground we should be ok .

Chine
08-12-2014, 09:32
Great result last night against the other side of the city ,we are back to pressing high up the pitch ,tough game this week tho

Chine
18-01-2015, 21:13
Another great result , played well and starting to look a lot more settled even with the transfer b@@@@@@s talk with leo

Chine
24-02-2015, 20:22
City have been free scoring lately , but we will score all important away goal or 3 or 4 !!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Good result city have to score twice at the camp and keep us out

Chine
28-02-2015, 09:02
A must win game today down in Granada to hold any chance of winning La Liga

Chine
18-03-2015, 22:41
Safely through but should have been a lot more comfortable result ,Hart had a blinder

Chine
06-05-2015, 21:42
Great game, Munich certainly came to play tho ! Very good result

Chine
12-05-2015, 21:41
Safely through to the final ! Always looked like we had got enough firepower to take it

Chine
09-03-2017, 00:57
amazing performance

Angusjim
09-03-2017, 07:50
I was listening to guy on Talksport yesterday think it was BetFred you said it 15/2 for Barcelona to overturn the tie and I thought that does not seem great odds guess they were correct, a truly amazing result

Angusjim
09-03-2017, 13:10
Barcelona last night must rate as the "BEST" game i have ever watched!!

Never saw the game but listening to various people on talk sport radio today said it was a great match but the behaviour of some of the Barcelona players was very poor, diving around and continually surrounding the ref constantly complaining with Neymar & suarez two of the main culprits what was your take on this

Chine
09-03-2017, 15:47
Never saw the game but listening to various people on talk sport radio today said it was a great match but the behaviour of some of the Barcelona players was very poor, diving around and continually surrounding the ref constantly complaining with Neymar & suarez two of the main culprits what was your take on this

it was not a penalty suarez made a meal of a light challenge and yes lots of Barca players did surround the ref at times, BUT
there were at least 4 late tackles and lots of shirt pulling committed by Paris that went unpunished so i think some of the moaning was justified, with all the superstars on that pitch and 100,000 people shouting i think the ref did quite a good job he could have quite easily lost the plot with all that was going on.
A complete one off football match.

ekramul
18-03-2017, 10:10
This year i am really disappointed with barcarole recent performance.Now i am just focusing on April 23 el clasico.