PDA

View Full Version : Other Communication from Area Economica?

candy2411
02-04-2014, 14:05
Arrived in Tenerife yesterday to find a communication from Correosto collect letter from Area Economica?. The 7 days was up yesterday and post office no longer have my letter.Assume Iif Important It will be sent again but anyone any Idea what Iit could be. THANKS

candy2411
03-04-2014, 10:44
I have been to my bank and have checked all my bills have been paid by direct debit and the personal banker there had no idea what this could be.
Community office no idea either. The sender of the correspondence just says Arona Area Economica and seems strange it was a letter I had to sign for so wasn't just a flyer. Maybe I'm a lottery winner and they're waiting for me to claim ! Ha,Ha

TenerifeTeddy
03-04-2014, 12:18
It could be a bill for anything, like IBI etc. You may or may not get another reminder, and they have a habit of adding interest to unpaid bills. If you go to the Hacienda they should probably be able to tell you what it was for.

Six months ago I got a letter to say I hadn't paid 3 Chamber of Commerce bills, for a total of about €26 from 2008, 2009 & 2010 I went and paid them, then a month ago I got another letter for the same bills. Fortunately I had kept the receipts.

candy2411
04-04-2014, 10:50
thanks TT, and also thanks to another member for private meassage.........to be continued !!