PDA

View Full Version : Everyone to the Heliodoro Stadium!

Fred Perry
02-04-2014, 18:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5IWlFRCdQ

CD Tenerife are coming to the "business part" of the season. They are currently stand in the play-offs for a place in La Liga. They are bang on form and have a certain young player called Ayoze Perez in their ranks who has been linked with a transfer to Man.City, Arsenal, Everton and most recently Newcastle Utd. However he is odds on to move to FC Porto in the summer so you better see him as soon as you can because this boy is going to be a star.

Alaves are fighting for their lives at the wrong end of the table and have a new manager, so it will be a difficult match.

Sonik
02-04-2014, 20:42
Looking forward to our first visit to support CD Tenerife. Four of us will be in attendance and hopefully meet some of you ex pats for a beer or two before the game. Just hope our team in the UK "GTFC" also get in the playoffs for a football league return.

UTM!

bonitatime
02-04-2014, 22:36
It looks like it will be a good game and that the fans will turn out to support
Although I don't think there will be the 18,000 Ivan Bonales talked about today I think there will be 13,000

Sonik
02-04-2014, 23:53
Still will be more that lowly Grimsby Town get in the Conference league in England. Looking forward to it!

Fred Perry
03-04-2014, 10:51
Letīs see what the attendance will be, 12.000 ish, hopefully. The fans are playing their part through various social media outlets to try and boost the crowd. The thing is here is that we have had the burden of live TV for every single home match - no other team has this in Europe as far as I know. We have been unlucky for last three home games when the weather has been bad (no cover on 3 of the 4 stands) but weather set to be good this weekend. Campaign now launched "TURN OFF YOUR TV - IT IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING THERE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmRvFXUKcAY

YOUNG GOLFER
03-04-2014, 13:14
Will be nice to see more people at the match I have been on holiday and missed a couple so looking forward to it.

But let us also remember some folk don't have transport and can't afford the price of a ticket to get into see the team live.

And the local bars get a little trade........ in Adeje the bar I go to some times always has a few folk in for the match so a little business for them even though it's only a coffee or half a beer but better than nothing I guess.

firemanfoz
03-04-2014, 13:50
Hi All
Will be back in Tenerife in three weeks, for a couple of months, yahoo!
Sonic be proud of Grimsby they beat my team Bournemouth at Wembley a few years ago.
When I'm home I support Bournemouth not Man.U like most of my mates), in Tenerife I support Tenerife (not Barcelona like all the locals) and if I want to watch live football I go to CD Marino.
See you all soon
Firemanfoz

Sonik
14-04-2014, 22:48
Hopefully going back to Wembley in the Playoffs to get back were we belong in the football league. On merit I might add.

Up The Mariners and CD Tenerife!

Fred Perry
04-05-2014, 10:16
Another massive game today for CD Tenerife. A potential banana-skin of a match against lowly Girona fighting for survival. Kick-Off 6pm and rumours that scouts from various clubs will be there today to see young Ayoze including Everton FC, Man.Utd (they saw him play last week in Jačn) and Barca.

We should win but if the players have one eye on next weeks derby then we may suffer. A big crowd is expected but we have to be patient today, itīs going to be tough.

I might see you there!

martincrabb99
06-02-2015, 10:33
Nice video Frey Perry

This topic could be regenerated to kickstart support for CD Tenerife in their relegation battle this season. There are a few supporters on here who post but it would be great to see a lot more[emoji6]