PDA

View Full Version : When do Easyjet release their November flights to London?

theslaters
05-04-2014, 16:43
Hi people of Tenerife.
Does any one know when the easyjet return flights from tenerife to London for nov are out?
Thanks

montereyman
05-04-2014, 16:53
Should be mid April according to another forum and that was sourced from Easyjets fb page.

essexeddie
05-04-2014, 17:19
Booked my October flights £38

theslaters
05-04-2014, 19:45
Book mine as well with Norwegian same 39.95 no 370 quid for my sister in law .
Keep watching this week fingers crossed they start at a sensible price.
Cheers

BrianT
05-04-2014, 20:41
Hi people of Tenerife.
Does any one know when the easyjet return flights from tenerife to London for nov are out?
Thanks

Easyjet tweeted a couple weeks back they hoped to release winter flights about the 2nd week of April, so any day now hopefully.

essexeddie
06-04-2014, 15:29
I looked at Norwegian Airlines some time back but I found at the time that their flight times were not that good, i.e. late at night. My flights from Easyjet were lunchtime flights and from our local airport London Southend which is about ten minutes away. Which is a plus.

lucian_lcr
09-04-2014, 09:00
The flights are online now. They don't look very cheap, but... they are ok.

tfs1
09-04-2014, 10:53
just booked Saturday 1 Nov TFS to Manchester, for 9 persons cost approx €2,400 one way ! - no reserved seating, no luggage etc - now about €3,300.

TFS1

lucian_lcr
09-04-2014, 11:33
That's a big difference! But it can also be due to the fact that YOU booked 9 seats! I mean, the second price is normal to be higher, because at least 9 tickets were sold in the meanwhile!

Angusjim
09-04-2014, 11:34
Just booked flights for 2nd January £450 return 7days for us both with cases / seats etc. The secret is now don't check the price again with Easyjet or anyone else in case it has dropped because being Scottish this can cause me sleepless nights:laugh::scotland:

green1960
09-04-2014, 12:10
If price goes down you can get vouchers from Easyjet to use for future flights, luggage seats etc but need to be used within 6 months. That is what we have done in the past.

tfs1
09-04-2014, 13:30
But it can also be due to the fact that YOU booked 9 seats

I booked them as a 5 and then a 4 to get the better lower price for the first and a slightly higher on the the second lot.

Booking them as a 9 meant I would have paid the higher price for all of them - we do and try and save when we can !

update pleased to report the price is now €3,400 for the same seats !

TOTO 99
09-04-2014, 15:19
Just done my November flights which I'd been holding out for.

£160 pp including cases and legroom....cheap as chips....:jumping:

Tshirt
09-04-2014, 15:38
Booked MAN/TFS as soon as they came online this morning, return for 2 of us including cases and seats for mid Dec £226, it was £203 BUT the price had gone up by £23 by the time I got to Pay. :mad:

Angusjim
09-04-2014, 15:43
Ted will you be there first week January just looked at my diary and you due me bottle of beer from 7th January this year and thought I could get it when we are over:laugh::scotland:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just done my November flights which I'd been holding out for.

£160 pp including cases and legroom....cheap as chips....:jumping:
What date you over we are thinking about a visit mid November but may end up going to Gran Canaria for a change

Tshirt
09-04-2014, 15:44
And I've just had an email from easyjet telling me Winter flights are now on sale. A bit late.

lucian_lcr
09-04-2014, 15:48
And I've just had an email from easyjet telling me Winter flights are now on sale. A bit late.

Well, they are generally too late for the persons looking for the cheap starting prices.
BTW, how much are now the flights you booked this morning?

Tshirt
09-04-2014, 15:58
Ted will you be there first week January just looked at my diary and you due me bottle of beer from 7th January this year and thought I could get it when we are over:laugh::scotland:

There until the 10th Jim if you're sure it's only one bottle, it might stretch my budget a bit. :laugh::laugh:

Well, they are generally too late for the persons looking for the cheap starting prices.
BTW, how much are now the flights you booked this morning?

Just checked and it's now £575 BEFORE adding seats and cases, more than twice the price I paid. Glad I got up early.

TOTO 99
09-04-2014, 16:56

What date you over we are thinking about a visit mid November but may end up going to Gran Canaria for a change

3rd to 12th mate.........that's assuming Easyjet doesn't sub the job out to Malaysian..:airplane: :eek:

essexeddie
09-04-2014, 17:02
Booked all my flights from and to Southend £36 each wow!!, just got to wait for the March flights now. Great!

delderek
09-04-2014, 18:32
Trouble with Southend is, they don't fly for about 4 months in the Summer to Tenerife!:mad:

essexeddie
09-04-2014, 19:00
Trouble with Southend is, they don't fly for about 4 months in the Summer to Tenerife!:mad:

Yep you are right but I mainly come in the winter so OK. I think they may start next year in the summer, something about more slots. Will have to see.

David29971
10-04-2014, 16:06
Funny how these prices vary. I booked TFS/LGW for 21 Nov for £79 inc. luggage and seat. A minute later my brother tried to conclude the same flight with the same quote but just as he paid received a message saying "heavy demand now £95. But this was still £20 less than same time last year

I also booked Norwegian TFS/LGW for 23rd Dec with luggage and reserved seat for £54. Quite remarkable!

tfs1
10-04-2014, 17:34
Prices certainly do vary.

My 1 Nov14 9 seats (TFS to MCR) which cost me €2,400 when they were first released yesterday morning at 0947 peaked in the afternoon at €3,400.

Now they can be purchased at a reduced price of €3,061.98

green1960
16-04-2014, 11:15
just booked Saturday 1 Nov TFS to Manchester, for 9 persons cost approx €2,400 one way ! - no reserved seating, no luggage etc - now about €3,300.

TFS1

Just had a thought on your flights from Tenerife to Manchester. I know your flights are at the end of the October half term break, so probably will not come down in price, but if they do, Easyjet do a Price Promise, where if you find your flights cheaper than what you booked them at they will give you vouchers for the difference to use against your next flights, but have to be used within six months of issue.

I booked some flights for friends of ours, and they were quite expensive, and they came down in price, and I got vouchers totalling £202!! When the flights were released last week I rang the call centre, used the vouchers no problem, and they got a return flight to Tenerife for 2 people, 2 bags for £89.

I think Easyjet made a mistake with the vouchers though, because when I rang for the vouchers the first time, I asked what if the fares come down in price again, and they said ring again and we will give you another voucher, so I did, first voucher was for £44, second was for £58. Think the £58 one should have replaced the £44 one, but no I was able to use both. Then the price came down again and was given a voucher for £72. So used all 3 vouchers against the new flights.

Hope this is of use!!

You can use the vouchers though for luggage, seats, name and date changes as well. I have booked seats on line and then used the vouchers to pay for my luggage, if the voucher was for a small amount. You have to play the system.

green1960
08-05-2014, 12:21
Easyjet flights are on the website up to the 28 March 2015, just gone on sale this morning. Booked 2 seats TFS to MAN £32.49 each. Did not pay in Euros. If you want to know the method I think I have put it on the Ryanair thread, will have a look and post it on here later.

Here goes this is how I book flights from TFS to MAN and pay in pounds rather than Euros.

On the home page key in Man to Tfs return and the dates you require. On the next page click on two dates, flight out any date, return date the date you want to fly home, then on the right hand side where flights are listed press the cross, against the flight out,then click on the search again, type in TFS to MAN and the date you want to travel, and it should be showing in pounds rather than Euros.

Hope I have explained this well enough, if not please let me know.

Hope this is of use. I have used this method for many years, never paid in Euros on Easyjet site.