PDA

View Full Version : How can I get form 210?

jardindelmar
05-04-2014, 17:36
As the new law is that tax on property rentals by non residents has to be paid quarterly I've been trying to download the form 210. Primarily one has to complete a pre declaration,
which I can't get past. Have java script, using firefox & I know I've completed it correctly, still error en devengo appears. I'm certain the fault lies with the tributaria, phoned them last week, went to their offices yesterday & was told they couldn't help because the computer wasn't working. Due date for the first quarter is April 14. The Spanish government want the taxes paid - fair enough, but help us out a bit & have the officialdom working properly.

Any help & all comments welcome.

essexeddie
05-04-2014, 17:56
Complete chaos, that's one of the reasons we stopped letting

bulldog
05-04-2014, 18:07
As the new law is that tax on property rentals by non residents has to be paid quarterly I've been trying to download the form 210. Primarily one has to complete a pre declaration,
which I can't get past. Have java script, using firefox & I know I've completed it correctly, still error en devengo appears. I'm certain the fault lies with the tributaria, phoned them last week, went to their offices yesterday & was told they couldn't help because the computer wasn't working. Due date for the first quarter is April 14. The Spanish government want the taxes paid - fair enough, but help us out a bit & have the officialdom working properly.

Any help & all comments welcome.
wouldn,t it be easier to do what us resident,s have been doing for years,pay a pro.to do it .you,ll go insane trying to
keep up with the system here !!