PDA

View Full Version : Photography Environment Earth NASA votes the Canaries as the best satellite photo of Earth!

Greg
09-04-2014, 19:48
We have a winner, folks! A view of the Canary Islands took first place in a competition, run by NASA's Earth Observatory, to choose the best satellite image from 2013. The stunning shot got the most public votes out of 32 other finalists.
Here is the pic- http://www.businessinsider.com/nasas-most-spectacular-image-of-2013-2014-4

Malteser Monkey
10-04-2014, 10:33
Amazing picture !

Tijuana
12-04-2014, 10:12
I'm in that picture :)

I was in Puerto de la Cruz on June 15th last year, the last day of yet another amazing trip to el norte de Tenerife.

Can't wait to go back. 2 months exactly. Junio doce por la comienza de la Copa Mundial :woo:

kingbaker
12-04-2014, 10:16
I'm in that picture :)

I was in Puerto de la Cruz on June 15th last year, the last day of yet another amazing trip to el norte de Tenerife.

Can't wait to go back. 2 months exactly. Junio doce por la comienza de la Copa Mundial :woo:

Yeah! I thought it was you at the harbour with the Man Utd jersey!!! :D:(:rolleyes::);):eek:

Tijuana
12-04-2014, 10:26
Yeah! I thought it was you at the harbour with the Man Utd jersey!!! :D:(:rolleyes::);):eek:

Actually, I was at the harbour that day, killing a bit of time before heading back south to the airport.

Didn't have a United jersey on though, so you must be mistaken :lol:

kingbaker
12-04-2014, 14:04
Actually, I was at the harbour that day, killing a bit of time before heading back south to the airport.

Didn't have a United jersey on though, so you must be mistaken :lol:

Ah yer sayin dat nowwwww, spose I wouldnt admit to it either !!:D:(:rolleyes::)

Tijuana
13-04-2014, 13:23
Ah yer sayin dat nowwwww, spose I wouldnt admit to it either !!:D:(:rolleyes::)

Neither would I, with the season they're having eek2: