PDA

View Full Version : Travel What vaccinations do I need to take a dog from Tenerife to the UK?

Pixie17
12-04-2014, 14:51
Can anyone help me, I have seen a puppy in a pet shop and would like to take it back to the uk to live, how do I go about this and what vaccinations will it need?

Thanks

timmylish
12-04-2014, 15:42
Can anyone help me, I have seen a puppy in a pet shop and would like to take it back to the uk to live, how do I go about this and what vaccinations will it need?

Thanks

I would have thought that respectable Pet Sops/Vets. will give you all the necessary info. but I have no doubt that there are people on here who can help.

mooncats
13-04-2014, 17:19
You could contact one of the animal charities in Tenerife and ask if they could help you. But it will take both money, time and patience...

Ecky Thump
13-04-2014, 17:25
Before this thread becomes heated with arguments on the rights or wrongs of bringing puppies into the UK where there are already thousands of unwanted ones, it might be worth while using the forum search facility and read some of the many posts that are already there with lots of information and advice.:)