PDA

View Full Version : Football Football forecast in August 2013

imablue
12-04-2014, 22:07
Hello ..call to Canaryboy..do you remember the little banter we had about your suggestion that Norwich would finish ...? higher than Everton ...time for us to make a meal date as you suggested ...:p

warbey
13-04-2014, 19:18
Hello ..call to Canaryboy..do you remember the little banter we had about your suggestion that Norwich would finish ...? higher than Everton ...time for us to make a meal date as you suggested ...:p

i remember that too....

Words are cheap Mate.!

imablue
15-04-2014, 19:22
Re: Tenerife Forum Everton Football Club discussion thread
Quote Originally Posted by imablue View Post
Yes... CC... a Man of the Match performance by young Ross Barkley..at last given 90 minutes in a Everton Shirt.....
good all round team performance too.. although one or two of the players needed to quicken their reactions,
the future looks good ..the future is Everton ....
Your kidding yourselves, after watching that game im betting that Everton certainly wont finish in the top 10
here it is follow this and Canaryboy are you still with us ...'

warbey
15-04-2014, 20:42
Last on Here 10th April.....Laying low.?

Reading a few of My Posts and Ive got to eat My Words too. I think Roberto could well be better than the Other Fellow.?

They work hard in the Community too.!

AL JAY
15-04-2014, 20:46
I just hope Norwich get 3 points in their next game!!! :D :wink2: They will still probably be relegated though,horrendous run in! :hi:

I think canary boy has gone into hiding after them early season posts, Van Wolfswinkel hasn't scored a goal since the first game of the season!

imablue
15-04-2014, 21:05
I just hope Norwich get 3 points in their next game!!!
Don,t we just ..i,ll forego the offer of the meal if they do ...:pray::pray:

canary boy
18-04-2014, 12:09
Hi Gents
I'm still here but if only just! What a bloody disaster , all those hope and prayers at the start of the season, just got to hope now, im going to wait in hiding and jump on suarez outside CR

imablue
18-04-2014, 20:59
Good to see you are still around..Don,t think you,ll get much out of you,re final fixtures ,but good luck you never know ..!!

marbro8
18-04-2014, 21:02
Hi Gents
I'm still here but if only just! What a bloody disaster , all those hope and prayers at the start of the season, just got to hope now, im going to wait in hiding and jump on suarez outside CRoh well at least you managed to offload lambert onto villa:laugh:

honda
20-04-2014, 17:18
Don't know why we bother with footie any more. After yesterday's pen for Sunderland, another case of referees deciding the out come of the premiership.
Makes no difference to me as I am a West Brom fan (born and bred), but that referee should never be aloud to be in charge of a premier game again (IMO).
He and his so called assistant have destroyed the best end of season battle for years, and for the Chelsea fans that have paid a fortune for their tickets week in and week out.
I have really enjoyed this season's battles, at the top and bottom of the league, so for a decision by a second rate ref to kill it off, has ruined it for me.
Maybe I will watch netball next year. Wonder if their officials decide the results.
I speak as a neutral, but do like to see fair play.
IF IT'S NOT A CLEAR CUT PENALTY..... DON'T GIVE IT. (Simples)

Would like to add a well done to - Liverpool, chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Everton & Spurs for the best Premier season to date.

(Can't say what I really think of this ref as post would be deleted)

AL JAY
20-04-2014, 18:46
Don't know why we bother with footie any more. After yesterday's pen for Sunderland, another case of referees deciding the out come of the premiership.
Makes no difference to me as I am a West Brom fan (born and bred), but that referee should never be aloud to be in charge of a premier game again (IMO).
He and his so called assistant have destroyed the best end of season battle for years, and for the Chelsea fans that have paid a fortune for their tickets week in and week out.
I have really enjoyed this season's battles, at the top and bottom of the league, so for a decision by a second rate ref to kill it off, has ruined it for me.
Maybe I will watch netball next year. Wonder if their officials decide the results.
I speak as a neutral, but do like to see fair play.
IF IT'S NOT A CLEAR CUT PENALTY..... DON'T GIVE IT. (Simples)

Would like to add a well done to - Liverpool, chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Everton & Spurs for the best Premier season to date.

(Can't say what I really think of this ref as post would be deleted)

It was a ridiculous appointment seeing that he [Mike Dean] the ref is from Hoylake on Merseyside and if you google him you can see him singing YNWA ... Liverpool will be the first team ever to win the league on Pens! He is not permitted to officiate games involving Merseyside clubs!

warbey
20-04-2014, 20:35
i thought there were two Linemen at each Game too.?

Mistakes are easily spotted and details circulated these Days, with Fitness and speed increasing to make it harder.

Refs are on a hiding to nothing! I agree though, mistakes shouldn't decide the League at any Level..... or if a Manager gets the Sack for an unexpected Defeat..