PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 4 Bed Town House Los Abrigos Sea Views - Long term €550 plus bills

gsc
17-04-2014, 11:30
Available late June. Pets allowed but no garden. Furnished. Photos to follow when current occupants move or viewing by appointment.

Ground Floor -En suite double bedroom, utility with washer and chest freezer
1st Floor - Double bedroom with TV, small single room, bathroom with bath and shower over.
2nd Floor - Lounge/Kitchen/Diner with partial sea views, TV, Internet, Fridge/freezer
3rd Floor - roof terrace with sea views, double bedroom with washbasin and toilet.

Please note:- The house is compact despite being 4 bed and has been minimally furnished. It is fully renovated, rewired, new kitchen and appliances etc. and plainly decorated in white. It doesn't look much from the front, typical Los Abrigos style town house, seconds from the sea.

I am looking for long term tenants. At the moment there are 2 dogs living there with the current family and well behaved pets will be accepted with the new tenants.

powderhill
20-04-2014, 11:16
Hello and I am looking for a long term rental from Sept 14 till the end of march 15 I know los Abrigos and would like to ask were the house is situated, any photos would be appreciated, as I will be the only occupier, Regards Kevin

gsc
20-04-2014, 12:10
Hi, I am sorry but I am looking for longer than 6 months.