PDA

View Full Version : Do prices in August rocket for Tenerife?

bubbles84
25-04-2014, 18:45
Hi all, I am a regular visitor to Tenerife and this year we are having to come in August summer holidays due to the kids not being allowed time off school.
So I am wondering does the cost of drinks, food etc go up at this peak time?

bonitatime
25-04-2014, 19:16
Not usually

Ecky Thump
25-04-2014, 19:19
Hi all, I am a regular visitor to Tenerife and this year we are having to come in August summer holidays due to the kids not being allowed time off school.
So I am wondering does the cost of drinks, food etc go up at this peak time?

No, it's France where that happens!:laugh:

marbro8
25-04-2014, 19:20
the prices for food and drink in tenerife have been about the same all year round for the last 8 years that i know:spin:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

No, it's France where that happens!:laugh:is it realy?

Ecky Thump
25-04-2014, 19:26
the prices for food and drink in tenerife have been about the same all year round for the last 8 years that i know:spin:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

is it realy?

We were in La Baule in Brittany a few years ago and when the Paris holidays started, the prices in the restaurants doubled.

marbro8
25-04-2014, 19:31
We were in La Baule in Brittany a few years ago and when the Paris holidays started, the prices in the restaurants doubled.bloody hell!!!!!! the cheeky sods, well you know not to go again mate, vote with your feet:wink:

kathml
25-04-2014, 19:36
In many cases summer is not high season here in Medano bars and restaurants will tell you that although the place appears very busy in summer months more is spent autumn and spring the crowds are made up of either mainland Spanish or Canarians neither of whom are great spenders

cathys
26-04-2014, 02:57
The prices in the bars and restaurants don't normally change, but the flight prices do - and the temperatures will
rocket!!

bubbles84
05-05-2014, 14:48
Well that is a relief then lol thank you for your replies. :)