PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend places to go in Tenerife?

davship
27-04-2014, 14:17
Hi All
2 years since i have been on. Hope you are all well and the banter is as good as its always been. Me & the wife are visiting 13th June for 1 week. Its the first time in the 13 yrs we've been coming that we will have no children with us and because previously the holidays have revolved around the children we have no idea what things there are to do or visit outside the normal ( aqualand, Siam park, Jungle park etc) that we do each year with the children. We will mostly be using either public transport or taxis but will not be tied to time as we have been previously. So with BONO in hand we are willing to go anywhere public transport can take us. Any advice would be very welcome from you wonderful people.

Many Thanks
Davship.

bonitatime
27-04-2014, 14:32
With a bono you could go completely around the island stopping where you fancy
Los gigantes, Icod Puerto de la cruz, la Orotava, la Laguna, Candelaria

LUCKY
27-04-2014, 15:01
Hi All
2 years since i have been on. Hope you are all well and the banter is as good as its always been. Me & the wife are visiting 13th June for 1 week. Its the first time in the 13 yrs we've been coming that we will have no children with us and because previously the holidays have revolved around the children we have no idea what things there are to do or visit outside the normal ( aqualand, Siam park, Jungle park etc) that we do each year with the children. We will mostly be using either public transport or taxis but will not be tied to time as we have been previously. So with BONO in hand we are willing to go anywhere public transport can take us. Any advice would be very welcome from you wonderful people.

Many Thanks
Davship.

A trip i did a while ago :flatcap::drive:

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?22334-Lucky-travels-with-the-TITSA-bus-company-and-bless-em

junglejim
27-04-2014, 19:27
Just be aware the bus trip to Teide on 342 only takes cash now ,no Bono Ticket .

http://titsa.com/index.php?accion=tarifas&IdSeccion=52