PDA

View Full Version : How can I de-register a car in Tenerife?

Ausper
01-05-2014, 11:54
Hi I am in the UK with my TF car. and need to deregister it. not coming back with it. there was a site that said they would do it for you, they never reply to e.mails. now there site says they take cars to the scrap yard and deregister..... so it looks as though I will have to fly to Tenerife just to do this thing. any have any ideas. ???? Ausper.

timmylish
02-05-2014, 01:10
Scrappie wins it I,m afraid. You,ll get a paper cert. to keep showing the exact date of de-registering. Of course you could have it knicked, run of a barranco then the police will take the action, after contacting you with the bad news!

Ausper
02-05-2014, 09:12
Hi Timmylish This is a collectors car, not for the scrap man. worth to much money. so it looks as though I'm going to have to fly to Tenerife and do the paper work,this car has been in and out of Tenerife and Spain and France and England a lot so I need to check what paper work to do and where, , Arona I think. thats on its paper work. Ausper

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

There was a thread with someone saying what papers to get and which office to take the to and from and what the form number was. ???? I can't find this thread. I have to go to Arona I think.... Ausper

bonitatime
02-05-2014, 11:45
You can deregister it temporarily
Baja temporal
This is gone in Traffico in Tome Cano in Santa Cruz