PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted Where are the best places to look for business premises?

spainfinder
05-05-2014, 12:11
Hi Guys

Looking for some advice on the best place to source business premises ?
would you look online?
or is there anyone onsite who can advise?

cheers

kingbaker
05-05-2014, 12:23
Hi Guys

Looking for some advice on the best place to source business premises ?
would you look online?
or is there anyone onsite who can advise?

cheers

The 'Irish Independent' does a midweek property suppliment;)

spainfinder
05-05-2014, 13:09
cheers Kingbaker

I am looking for premises to rent ?

Mia
05-05-2014, 14:10
Try The Tenerife Property Guide

www.thetenerifepropertyguide.com/

bonitatime
05-05-2014, 15:42
This is really hard
Segundamano.es
Milanuncios.es
But really the best is to have a clear picture what you want and go from place to place looking

kingbaker
05-05-2014, 17:12
cheers Kingbaker

I am looking for premises to rent ?

Not wanting to pull your chain but it would help if you said a bit more about where etc? ;)

spainfinder
05-05-2014, 18:27
sorry kingbaker , Tenerife south, probably Costa Adeje, Las Americas , or los crsistianos! don't really know anywhere else on the island.

primrose
05-05-2014, 19:00
sorry kingbaker , Tenerife south, probably Costa Adeje, Las Americas , or los crsistianos! don't really know anywhere else on the island.

It depends on the type of shop you want to open,is it for Residents, holiday makers,Canarians, have you any idea of what you are looking for and as for looking on the Internet for for a place to rent you cannot possibly know if that is the right area for the type of Business you want to open,I don't want to sound harsh but I think you need to do a lot more research and you most definitely need to be over here and do your research by walking round the areas you mention.The way you have posted you sound like you don't know the Island or what it entails to open a business here,the costs or the paperwork involved, sorry to sound so negative but it isn't easy for established businesses here at the moment and even harder for a new business.Either think again or come over here and do your research and you will have a better idea if it will work or not.Good luck with whatever you decide.

kingbaker
05-05-2014, 19:21
It depends on the type of shop you want to open,is it for Residents, holiday makers,Canarians, have you any idea of what you are looking for and as for looking on the Internet for for a place to rent you cannot possibly know if that is the right area for the type of Business you want to open,I don't want to sound harsh but I think you need to do a lot more research and you most definitely need to be over here and do your research by walking round the areas you mention.The way you have posted you sound like you don't know the Island or what it entails to open a business here,the costs or the paperwork involved, sorry to sound so negative but it isn't easy for established businesses here at the moment and even harder for a new business.Either think again or come over here and do your research and you will have a better idea if it will work or not.Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hi Primrose...yer a babe!! and a smart one at that. You just saved me having to type the above. ;):)

spainfinder
05-05-2014, 22:34
thanks primrose and kingbaker

the purpose of the questions is to gain the experience of all you experienced members , I am in the process of establishing all the pros and cons of setting up a business in Tenerife , I can assure you it wont be a straight forward ill try this and see how it goes?
primrose thank you for your encouraging words , but if you read my posts you will see I have every intention off being over there to do my research and establish contacts? the process is not going to be a short one
the question regarding finding a property was just that ? a question
your right about me not knowing the costs and paperwork , which is the reason for the questions!

TenerifeTeddy
05-05-2014, 23:25
Where you establish yourself really depends on the type of business you intend to run. There are many locales available and some very cheap, depending on location, but are you looking for an office in which case location is not so important, or is high footfall for passing trade needed. You can pay anything from €250-€2000 per month for a small local depending on its location, so you really need to know what you are looking for and where you want to be.