PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any left luggage storage facilities in Tenerife?

Tshirt
06-05-2014, 17:59
:tiphat:

We take 2 cases every time we holiday in Tenerife, 2 or 3 times a year, which of course costs extra when we book the flights. Most of the stuff we take is only used while on holiday. Wouldn't it be great if we could leave at least one case in Tenerife to save carting it back and forward every time.

So I was wondering if anyone is aware of a left luggage/storage facilty where I could leave a case/cases between holidays? It would have to be secure and of course cheap enough to make it worthwhile.

junglejim
06-05-2014, 18:10
Ha Ha ! Find a friendly resident! We have 3 such cases for family/friends in our spare room that come regularly !

Chine
06-05-2014, 18:26
Ha Ha ! Find a friendly resident! We have 3 such cases for family/friends in our spare room that come regularly !

We are fortunate my best mate has a underground garage and we store our cases , inflatables etc in there it saves us a fortune

Tshirt
07-05-2014, 09:09
I do know a couple of residents, but not well enough to ask a favour from them, unless any one on here would like to offer. :cheeky::cheeky:

Well if you don't ask............

Angusjim
07-05-2014, 09:36
I do know a couple of residents, but not well enough to ask a favour from them, unless any one on here would like to offer. :cheeky::cheeky:

Well if you don't ask............

Ask Young Golfer he is just round the corner he has plenty space in his office and is a VERY helpful person:wave:

Hey Jude
07-05-2014, 09:50
If you have a car in a garage space, put your stuff (cases) in there well covered up.

Tshirt
07-05-2014, 13:28
If you have a car in a garage space, put your stuff (cases) in there well covered up.

I only holiday in Tenerife, 😎

Jabba43
08-05-2014, 05:50
I only holiday in Tenerife, 

Damn right too!

There was a self storage place in Las Chafiras. Could try them and pick up, drop off on the way to and from the airport.

essexeddie
15-05-2014, 21:33
Looks like a good business start up for someone :)