PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 3 to 6 month rental wanted in a costal resort at a good price

dalena1221
07-05-2014, 14:42
Hi,

We are a couple that wish to rent an apartment (not ground floor) for a minimum of 3 months (maybe 6-12 depending on the price, area and quality) in a quiet area not far from the coast. We really liked Los Abrigos and Callao Salvaje, so would like an area either there or similar to. The apartment should be fully furnished with a large terrace and a great view. A private roof terrace would be fantastic.
We do not own any pets and would like a reasonable price.:lol:

Regards,
Ellen

waverunner
07-05-2014, 15:46
I have this that you might be intersted in - Costa del Silencio: One bedroom apartment available for a 6 month long let from the beginning of June €400 per month includes €50 towards water and electricity inc.Internet/WiFi Please pm for more information

dalena1221
07-05-2014, 16:16
I'm relatively new to searching for properties in Tenerife. In February we drove around most of the South/South West area and we liked Los Abrigos. We went to the local estate agent, but it was occupied at the time so we left our details and the estate agent said they would send us more pictures etc as it would be free after May. However, they haven't sent information and in the past two months, all of the estate agents that I have contacted (around 10) have not replied, despite my having contacted them multiple times. No one answers the phone either, I'm starting to wonder if they're all dead haha
Could anybody give me advice on this matter? Are there any good websites?

universal
07-05-2014, 16:41
Try Sonia at Tenerife Island Rentals. Good Luck.

imogenjono94
07-05-2014, 19:23
very interested in this pm me back

woolli
10-05-2014, 07:56
I'm relatively new to searching for properties in Tenerife. In February we drove around most of the South/South West area and we liked Los Abrigos. We went to the local estate agent, but it was occupied at the time so we left our details and the estate agent said they would send us more pictures etc as it would be free after May. However, they haven't sent information and in the past two months, all of the estate agents that I have contacted (around 10) have not replied, despite my having contacted them multiple times. No one answers the phone either, I'm starting to wonder if they're all dead haha
Could anybody give me advice on this matter? Are there any good websites?
Estate agents are not bothered about rentals in general. They are only interested in buyers.

Tony the Welder
10-05-2014, 08:39
good morning ellen I have a 2 bedroom duplex with 3 balcones full furnished it is in a quite area but supermarkets , bars , buss terminal ect only 5 min walk away and 10 to 15 min to the village of las gallettas witch will be available in a few months it is in amarrilla bay costa del sillencio pm me if you are interested tony

life is short
10-05-2014, 15:19
Hi,

We are a couple that wish to rent an apartment (not ground floor) for a minimum of 3 months (maybe 6-12 depending on the price, area and quality) in a quiet area not far from the coast. We really liked Los Abrigos and Callao Salvaje, so would like an area either there or similar to. The apartment should be fully furnished with a large terrace and a great view. A private roof terrace would be fantastic.
We do not own any pets and would like a reasonable price.:lol:

Regards,
Ellen

Hi
Just a word of warning....we lived in Los Abrigos for 12 months and had an apartment with a large roof terrace which we thought at first would be great! It was - for hanging the washing out as they dried so quickly because of the wind :washing: - but we couldn't use it for anything else as it was too windy most of the time.

dalena1221
10-05-2014, 16:37
Hi, thanks for your reply Tony. Could you PM me some more information about it, does it have a good view, what price are you asking for, etc?
Could you also send me some pictures
Thanks

kathml
10-05-2014, 17:00
There's an estate agent in abrigos with rentals in his window also if you walk round you'll se plenty on signs on balconies saying for rent with telephone nos

dalena1221
10-05-2014, 17:31
Its a good idea, thank you, but I live in the UK.

CIM
10-05-2014, 20:59
A lot of agents wont deal with long let inquiries more than a month in advance of you arriving. They work on a first come first serve basis and booking a long let far in advance means an owner is losing money. Your best bet is to start looking on the net 3 or 4 weeks before you come over and then do your searching on the ground when you get here.

dalena1221
10-05-2014, 21:54
Thank you very much.